New Geoff Collins letter on Instagram...

This one is to Marlon Humphries.

http://instagram.com/p/cnP3C2TP4o/

im trying to figure that one out. i hated the "your a baller" because i didnt get it until can o swag came out. i loved can o swag because it was funny in a stupid way and it showed there was some type of method to our madness...but this one has me back at square one. i was hoping it was a swag o lantern or a swag zilla taking a landshart, but, yeah...i need some time with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    im trying to figure that one out. i hated the "your a baller" because i didnt get it until can o swag came out. i loved can o swag because it was funny in a stupid way and it showed there was some type of method to our madness...but this one has me back at square one. i was hoping it was a swag o lantern or a swag zilla taking a landshart, but, yeah...i need some time with this one.
    It's an inside joke between him and Marlon...

i gathered that much.

Gotta give them credit for thinking outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    i gathered that much.
    How could we explain it further without being on the inside?

It's obviously working with Humphrey -- with him still apparently seriously considering us...
    Last edited by engie; 08-04-2013 at 09:17 PM.

We're in a race for second with Humphrey. Maybe losing that, because his father told the FSU Rivals site FSU was Bama's biggest competition. No harm though, we've done well recruiting the kid. Maybe we'll get an OV out of him in the Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    We're in a race for second with Humphrey. Maybe losing that, because his father told the FSU Rivals site FSU was Bama's biggest competition. No harm though, we've done well recruiting the kid. Maybe we'll get an OV out of him in the Fall.
    There is alot of circumstantial stuff saying that we're doing better than that right now...

Now, of course, I ultimately believe he goes to Alabama -- but their fans have done alot to try to piss him/his family off lately. Good thing I know we're safe in that regard**
    Last edited by engie; 08-04-2013 at 09:18 PM.

take a deep breath e...everything doesnt have to be a battle. just trying to fit it into the grand scheme of our sharpie and copy paper crutin' angle. im trying to dissect the intricacies of the pic....like why is "buggs life" the only one with a can of swag? why is "fruit punch" the only one with developed biceps? why dont we have white womenz in this? if they ARE the big 3 of hoover, are they all standing side-by-side?....because if buggs life is equidistant to the perspective, the term "big" couldnt be taken literally compared to the other two, so perhaps big is just a reference to their playing ability (im really hoping this is the case). buggs life really concerns me...if this picture is to scale, he would be like three and a half feet tall...four at best. like i said, im really struggling with this one.