Which one of you is a Chiver? (photo attached) Posted today in D.A.R. section

The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

That picture looks like...

....it was taken midway through the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgatAuburn View Post
    ....it was taken midway through the first half.
    Ohhh. That's not nice. I can't really say shit. I haven't been to a game all season.

That kid didn't realize Knight planned on looking up in a second, he was just pump faking the first picture.

That's a kid from Tupelo I think. Can't remember his name. He's the one pimping Fancred all the time.

I don't know. He said you don't have to pump fake if they defense is dead. No mention of if they just don't exist.

Sort of off

topic, but I've yet to figure out what in the world is the appeal of the chive or whatever it's referred to as.

Clearly, you have not spent a lot of time looking at the pics on there...

Quote Originally Posted by KurtRambis4 View Post
    topic, but I've yet to figure out what in the world is the appeal of the chive or whatever it's referred to as.
    Mind the gap and Burnsday are personal favs.

Its an acquired taste, not for everyone, kind of like Natty Light

The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    You speak of Natty Light like it's a La Fin du Monde or something.

Once hung out with a guy who only drank Natty Ice lukewarm.
    #1: because it's all he could afford.
    #2: because he didn't own a refrigerator.

He's a killer drummer. It was the main reason I kept him around.

It's a time killer when you're doing something else that doesn't take your full attention or waiting in line or something. I wouldn't sit at a computer and look at it, but it's entertaining enough to look through if you can't do anything else. Some of it's funny, sometimes it has good food to try, and you can always look at the girls if you're into that.

Like everyone said its a total time waster, with some good looking women on there. Also, they do a lot of good with their charity work. Check out chivecharaties.org if your interested.

I tried, wasn't for me. Not to mention hearing people talk to each other about it all the time and the tshirts both get on my nerves. But I'm a cynical asshole who tries to find a reason to hate anything that I don't like.

I'm

with you. I just don't get it. From the people going ape-shit over the shirts to the non-stop "kcco braaah" sayings. Look, I get the hot chicks. Hell, that's the only appealing thing of it to me. However, there are tons of apps for better material....that's all im saying.

I'm a cynical asshole who tries to find a reason to hate anything that I don't like.

Chive is one of those sites that steals its content from other places and presents it in list format. That is my reason to hate it.

Content generally goes something like 4chan->reddit->9gag->digg->funnyjunk->chive