Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The pot in Oxford is boiling over as expected.....

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/20...derly-conduct/

That program is going to self destruct. Going to be awesome to watch.
    Last edited by bonedaddy401; 02-17-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Hugh Kellenberger is obviously out to get them.**
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

Can't read it. What does it say?

Word is Freeze is about fed up with both those boys but much like Stanz he has

few options.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

Denzel Keeemdeechee got arrested for being a drunk and acting a fool. Real team leader stuff.

I thought the guy on Nafoom was trolling. Sounds like his friends shoulda done a better job watching after him on his 21rst birthday.

Is that the defensive depth chart or a police line-up?

Shogun of Harlem Optimus Prime 4's Avatar
    The pattern is not wonderful, but on the scale of possible arrest charges, disorderly conduct on your 21st birthday is about as good as you can hope for. I have to say I spent a few evenings picking up friends from that jail. And one being there on my own accord.

if anything I'm surprised it took this long to come out. I guess Kellenberger does not read NAFOOM.

So, he got arrested for the same thing Bumphis did (at least superficially). While obviously the arrest isn't good for Nkemdiche or Ole Miss, I doubt much will come of it.

Would tend to agree but eventually your carrying charges can get too high and it

starts to impact the team. RK really needs to be cognizant of his actions because this kind of stuff that I admit seems small could cost him millions.

The rules you got to live by in college are different than the rules your beloved Keemdeechee's get to live by. Nobody gave a shit that you went to jail because you represent nothing. This is the guy who was and is basically the face of your program.

Just because you get to shrug off a couple nights in jail doesn't mean your All-SEC linebacker gets to do the same.

I always shake my head when I see people make these arguments, so short sighted.

It's a pattern with this idiot, tip of the iceberg. I'm shocked this incident got out since you see rumors about him and his brother acting like the police can't touch them each month.

This was Denzel, not Robert. Robert's the one who spends the off-season robbing bars and beating up girls, but he's still on the lam (probably because OPD refuses to arrest Ole Miss football players).

I know it was DK, I'm just saying I'm hearing RK can be a handful too and he is

too talented to let this kind of stuff derail what could be a life changing opportunity in a couple of years.

Who is the "Bird" guy the Ole Miss boards are saying got arrested as well?

nm

@HKellenbergerCL: Serderius Bryant was also arrested, for public drunkeness and disturbing the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Arloguthrie View Post
    This was Denzel, not Robert. Robert's the one who spends the off-season robbing bars and beating up girls, but he's still on the lam (probably because OPD refuses to arrest Ole Miss football players).
    I thought the rumor on stealing the cover money from the bar was Denzel too. Or are you saying they both steal money from bars?**

I see, thanks. He is the best player on their defense in my view.

nm

I heard the distributing of the peace occurred after Nkemdiche was informed the Boutique had been closed**
    Last edited by WrapItDog; 02-17-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Isn't older Kimdiche disposable now?

Yep, I bet he kicks them both off the team soon.

Word i heard was that Big Bro Kimchee was actually raping a young white boy but OPD wrote the charge down to disorderly.

sources n shit.

You do realize that these charges could be for playing music too loud and not turning it down fast enough for that singular police officer, right? Real felonious stuff we got here. Definitely worse like curb stomping a guy or gun charges, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tb2 View Post
    Word i heard was that Big Bro Kimchee was actually raping a young white boy but OPD wrote the charge down to disorderly.

sources n shit.
    You're trying too hard.

I'm assuming this is from the same "source" who is wrong on everything Ole Miss related, so I'm happy to know the truth is 100% opposite of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by MaronMatters View Post
    You're trying too hard.
    ETA: I love how the Bears are suddenly coming out of the woods on here.

Who is coming out of the woods? The Ole Miss fans that have posted in this thread post in all types of threads on this board several times a week.

But you keep carrying that torch that Ole Miss fans shouldn't post on threads about, gasp, Ole Miss. It's sure to gain you acceptance somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Victory View Post
    Definitely worse like curb stomping a guy.
    What's the Egg Bowl have to do with this?

He and Bryant were second team all-SEC, so they obviously have marquee value.

One truth is that none of these arrests except for the sexual assault are a big deal. Another truth is that because of Freeze's televangelist act and the way the fanbase laps it up, it does make for quite the spectacle when these things happen.

#playingwithlove #faithbasedrecruiting

This is priceless

you keep pumping that spin bud, lemme guess... Was the music that was being asked to be turned down Christian rock playing on speakers freeze had blessed himself?

The Keemdeechee brothers are terrible people by all accounts. Can't wait to make them our bitch again and again and again

I think most of you have a hard time separating what Freeze and the coaches try and teach them on a daily basis and what a kid does. Freeze and his staff have always said that they teach these kids certain values and preach on that day in and day out. None of them have said that all of their players will be choir boys and never get in trouble. In the end they're dealing with 18-22 year old college athletes who have been told and believe they are essentially invincible. When coaches try to instill certain values in players, most will act within reason. Some will get in trouble. It's silly for people to say that, because he says he wants his program and players one way and some get in trouble, that he's nothing but a snakeskin liar and fake Christian. It's like someone saying that the evangelists on Bourbon aren't real Christians because they can't stop every person from sinning.

What Would Freezus Do? hatfieldms's Avatar

You think Freeze is okay with all the partying that goes on.....

....on big recruiting weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by bonedaddy401 View Post

The Keemdeechee brothers are terrible people by all accounts.
    By all accounts? Whose accounts, exactly? Mississippi State message boarders?

Quote Originally Posted by AlCoDog View Post
    What's the Egg Bowl have to do with this?

Well played

To me it is more about a pattern

Arrests seem to be happening pretty regularly up there lately involving football players

Quote Originally Posted by Red Victory View Post
    By all accounts? Whose accounts, exactly? Mississippi State message boarders?
    Calm down, Sally. If there's "nothing to see here", why the hell are you in spaz defense mode? You should just be sitting back laughing....after all, isn't that "why OM fans read MSU boards"? For the "entertainment"? smdh

I think he realizes that you can't field an SEC team by telling recruits they can't be college students while, you know, in college. You do your best to teach them how to make good decisions and hope for the best.

Sure they will be college students...

....but you know as well as I do that that weekend is considered an all out party for a bunch of 17 year olds

Glad I could make you happy, it's

A rarity.

my source that is always wrong says om is in the clear.**