Jim Ellis's call of the final run from Saturday's 6-5 win over Mississippi

I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

And for fun - a gif version

http://media.sixpackspeak.com/SBW_2014.gif
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

I'd love to hear yellum's call.

It's probably classic

I looked up after the orvis shot and he was on his feet and all animated. I looked up after the tie game, and his arms are propped up on the counter with a look like his counterpart just broke wind.

awesome....still, we should have won that game 4 or 5 times over. it should have never gone that long. we have got to figure out what the hell we are doing at the plate. all that said, its just as sweet as any other trolling win cohen has pulled out.

love it:

Last edited by Shamoan; 04-12-2014 at 08:43 PM.

i cant help but think of this after that game....so fitting. "you almost had it.....you gotta be quicker than that."

cohen=old dude, asian chick=bianco, dollar bill=giant W

It's times like now that I'm reminded of the immortal words of Brett Cleveland..

I can't find it... Who's got the gif?

I'm looking at your gif. As the runner was scoring, #6 took off towards first.

I'm hoping he was the on-deck batter, because if he was hanging around to see if the runner scored I believe we'd all be P.O.ed at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    I'm looking at your gif. As the runner was scoring, #6 took off towards first.

I'm hoping he was the on-deck batter, because if he was hanging around to see if the runner scored I believe we'd all be P.O.ed at him.
    It was Armstrong, he was on deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    i cant help but think of this after that game....so fitting. "you almost had it.....you gotta be quicker than that."

cohen=old dude, asian chick=bianco, dollar bill=giant W

Is the black guy all of the fans at the dude just watching with amusement

no, it was reality watching as asian girl finally grabs the elusive bill on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    no, it was reality watching as asian girl finally grabs the elusive bill on sunday.
    Not only grabs it, but bends the old man over and rapes him,