With all the turmoil in Oxford these days

they need a win somwhere. Here it is: http://adage.com/article/cmo-strateg...meback/308013/

Miller Coors is going to bring Zima back.

SPS Magazine | Clarion Ledger Yes | No

Those things 17ed me up when I was 14 or 15.

A zima in one hand, a red dog in the other...

Note to self. Buy stock in grenadine.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrubDog View Post
    A zima in one hand, a red dog in the other...

Wow,reddog. Have not thought of that stuff in years. That was the first time I realized most any cold beer is tolerable but warm or hot beer is not created equal.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Yea I totally forgot about red dog until I saw this about zima. And its funny you mention hot red dog because one summer we had a leftover keg of red dog from a party, threw it in the back of the jeep and took it to the river the next day, never thought about ice. We had cold zima for the ladies and hot red dog for the dudes.

Red dog was the first beer I ever bought for myself when I was 15-16. Like clockwork I would burp/throw up the first beer every time, then be fine the rest of the night. I spent that entire summer just assuming beer was supposed to taste like shit.

I haven't had a Red Dog since The Landing burnt down.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

There was Miller Red too. Ughh