Junction Sidewalk

Anybody have a clue when the new sidewalk should be done through the middle of the Junction? Should be great when finished to get rid of the rut in the grass, but all the dirt is going to lead to some dead grass right in the middle of one of the best-looking parts of campus.

Foxy Reb | Rebel Rags Yes | No

For those wondering what he's talking about...

http://gameday.msstate.edu/webcam.php

No clue on the timing, but ryegrass can make anything look green.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Junction.JPG 
Views:	248 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	6366
    formerly known as Han'some Jimmy Valiant..........

Quote Originally Posted by aTotal360 View Post
    For those wondering what he's talking about...

http://gameday.msstate.edu/webcam.php

No clue on the timing, but ryegrass can make anything look green.
    sure would look wonderful if Dorman was blown the 17 up. what an eye sore. its time. put her out of her misery.

No way man. I took my Dirt class in that building.

I can hear the bitching already from somebody whose free "spot" was taken up by the walkway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg1979 View Post
    sure would look wonderful if Dorman was blown the 17 up. what an eye sore. its time. put her out of her misery.
    I think she just needs a facelift.

Yeah.... that damn sidewalk is running right through my tailgate tents from 2 years ago!**

We left that ZOO 2 years ago and moved down near the Book Store. Sure is nice not seeing all the trash the students and frat boys leave all over the Junction, not to mention not having assholes running through tailgates knocking over TVs and tables!