Have fun, Hugh Freeze Approval Poll

HTML Code:
    https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/approval-rating-ole-miss-coach-hugh-freeze-03-18-17

When's Baseball? | When's Basketball? Yes | No

Somebody better than me can create a proper link.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I'm conflicted on how I should vote. I disapprove of everything he does: from fake funerals to twitter fights. Yet, I approve of the inevitable world of hurt to which he has led them.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

True. And now the NCAA seems to have a serious "hard-on" about getting him suspended or fired. So I think it works out better for us if he stays in Oxford.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-22-01-28-47.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	6367

All In. 53%+ strongly approve with over a thousand votes in that category.

We need to vote the hell out of "strongly approve." The more the NCAA thinks they are attached at the hip, the harder the hammer is gonna fall.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze1999 View Post
    True. And now the NCAA seems to have a serious "hard-on" about getting him suspended or fired. So I think it works out better for us if he stays in Oxford.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-22-01-28-47.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	6367
    Wrong. They aren't after Freeze. Freeze catching the wrath will be about the new rule. It is a PERFECT opportunity to illustrate that a media image is not a shield to failing to control your employees. Freeze is the aiming point, but the network behind him is the target the mission is set to destroy. That is why the penalties will be harsher than many expect. This is bout the "ounce" of prevention and the pound of "cure". To be honest ALL of us were Screaming after the Miami debacle that this was the best time to cheat because the NCAA was toothless.

Ever heard the story about the two bear hunters ? One says what happens if we shoot and don't kill the bear. Other says "we run away". First says "you can't out run a bear". Other says "I ain't got to. ...I just gotta out run YOU.

We and every other school knew we just had to outrun that fatass frat boy. And we did.

We know how Hoover is gonna vote.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post