Everyone point and laugh at Yancy Porter

Benedict Arnold | Scott Stricklin Yes | No

Twitter
    SixPackSpeak
    I guess he was afraid of misspelling 100.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Doesn't the 100% fact stuff go directly against his prior rhetoric of purposefully lying about us to make us look bad?

So in 4 yrs when nothing ever came of it he gets out of hot water now with his subscribers? Sounds like something he would pull.

So to summarize

he doesn't know what was said, or who it was said to, but State is 17ed!!1

He's really losing his grip with his obsession

With MSU. His accusation is total bullshit and
    Just an attempt to appease a delusional and depressed fan base.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

Translation: Compared to Reve's sources, my sources suck.

If we cheat.... we really suck at it.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

#Frankthetank

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    If we cheat.... we really suck at it.
    It's all part of the master plan young grasshopper**

"I have not speculated..." then several short paragraphs of very poorly written speculation. Dear God this man has no shame.
    Last edited by tatedog; 04-20-2017 at 09:19 PM.

People pay him for that hot take. I'm not sure who is dumber. Yancy or the paying customers.

This is easy. It's the customers who are dumber. I'll write anything you tell me to write if you pay me, and it falls within the confines of the law. The customers eagerly pay for his misinformation when they could make their own up just as easily. (A comparison that is particularly fitting to this situation is "who is dumber? Jimmy Swaggart or the people who send him money?")
    Last edited by tatedog; 04-20-2017 at 09:43 PM.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I'm not Steve. I will not be on a vendetta to try and sabotage MSU or flame their fan base. But know this, if I ever put anything out, you can rest assure I believe it to be 100 fact.
    Says the guy who spent months saying MSU turned in Bo Davis in the Simmons recruitment, snitchU, blah blah blah

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...cly_for_f.html

The NCAA believes Davis pre-arranged a visit with then-sophomores Marvin Wilson, Walker Little and Jhamon Ausbon and junior Giovanni Pancotti, at least 18 months before coaches were allowed to have off-campus visits with sophomores and at least six months before coaches were allowed to have such contact with juniors.
    The investigation began in May 2015 after the NCAA received a tip about Davis meeting with the four players, a visit that was allegedly set up by someone close to the Alabama program.
    During an interview with the NCAA, Episcopal coach Steve Leisz said that person close to the Tide program contacted him about pulling the four players out of class. That person was later present as Davis met with the players for approximately 20 minutes, according to Leisz.

My God, that dude needs to go for a walk and get some fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeDawg View Post
    Says the guy who spent months saying MSU turned in Bo Davis in the Simmons recruitment, snitchU, blah blah blah

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...cly_for_f.html

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    "I'm not here to speculate and I don't have a vendetta, but Steve and MSU are going to rue the day they didn't fall for Freeze's sanctimonious bullshit like I did and still do."

Quote Originally Posted by DerHntr View Post
    People pay him for that hot take. I'm not sure who is dumber. Yancy or the paying customers.
    It's incredible man

Are these drunk thoughts? That shit is hard to read.
    #Frankthetank

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post

It took 4 years for om to get a noa.

Nope. It took the testimony of ULL in their investigation. Om sent a team of lawyers to ULL when they knew what was being said.

He knows there is growing concern from MSU. Yea. So who's the frat boys source? Roundsaville?

Yancy is fishing for a troll or roundsaville is telling him to work the fanbase into a tizzy to get more subscriptions.

All I really know is one thing: whatever the purpose of these posts is, they are pure entertainment for us.

And Steve hasn't been legitimately refuted on one thing since Freeze saved Tunsil's mom from being pummeled by his stepfather.**

Btw, Steve says the book is on the shelves by the end of June. PERFECT timing.

If I say Yancy spies on recruits in the bathroom, it is only because I believe it to be 100 fact. If I say Yancy has a mental problem,
    It is only because I believe it to be 100 fact. If I say Yancy took a swing at a guy in the grooove whilst holding his child(and completely whiffed), it is only because I believe it to be 100 fact. If I once went to a kid's birthday party that Yancy also attended, took a piss, got some on my hand, patted Yancy on the back and said, "excuse me" as I walked by, it is only because i believe it to be 100 fact.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

That post is full of weasel words. He basically insinuated without any details or substance.

Oh come on now, give the guy some credit. He clearly states that he believes that certain people may believe that something could very well happen that will have either positive, negative, or no material impact on certain institutions or persons loosely or closely affiliated with said institutions. I don't know how much more specific he could have been.

As a person who reached his teenage years in the 70's I freely admit to the use of various forms of chemical and alcoholic mind altering substances but I have never, repeat never, been THAT 17'd up.

Another 'Instant Classic' from Yancy to add to the memoirs.

But wait. In this post he says .. "I know and their fans will attack me along the way. Trust me, I know. That's why I would never put anything up if I didn't believe it to be 100% fact."

Here is another quote from Yancy when his predictions proved to be totally worthless .. "Folks, please remember this, I am a Johnny Rebel at heart and will put up some info sometimes just to throw a curve ball to the competition. I did it before and I am about to do it again. I will explain why later but you can rest assure it is to mess up you know who"

Who could forget this one .. Mullen reads my tidbits like I read the daily stock report. He nevermisses one. That's why I like to throw him an ole curveball every now and then like Chuck use to do to my boy Jackie!

Can't recall 'who' posted it here but recall someone discussing Yancy and he said something like .. "Yancy is like kudzu. You hate it, can't kill it, and is virtually worthless!"
    Uber Driver->Stripper->Miss IMPP->IMPP->SPS->The CFB world .. THIS IS.......SIX PACK SPEAK DOT COM

Ha!

I'm hearing that MSU may, may not, may going to be, may not going to be, and might again someday be under investigation for something that may or may not relate to Leo Lewis, but MSU people who I'm very close to are starting to potentially express some amount, either small, none, but maybe lots, of concern.

Another nugget, George Soros is paying Steve Robertson to take down Ole Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post

This reminds me of the end of time predictors. They set the date far enough in the future where they can manipulate the sheep. Then when it dont happen. They chalk it up to a minor miscalculation, give another date and start the manipulating again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlCoDog View Post
    If I say Yancy spies on recruits in the bathroom, it is only because I believe it to be 100 fact. If I say Yancy has a mental problem,
    It is only because I believe it to be 100 fact. If I say Yancy took a swing at a guy in the grooove whilst holding his child(and completely whiffed), it is only because I believe it to be 100 fact. If I once went to a kid's birthday party that Yancy also attended, took a piss, got some on my hand, patted Yancy on the back and said, "excuse me" as I walked by, it is only because i believe it to be 100 fact.
    Bingo!!! it's not what he can confirm or what he has heard....it is "WHAT HE BELIEVES" which as we all know is completely worthless. He BELIEVES that Leo has had an interview and HE BELIEVES it's concerning MSU future NOA. He's a fraud - not a moron - the morons are the ones paying for this worthless info.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

The girly man does have one gift

He can walk something back he said while doubling-down on it at the same time.

But my gosh, how can his own herd of sheep not laugh at him saying he would not put anything out there that wasn't certified to be true? He has been completely wrong about everything about their investigation.

If Porter says we are being investigated... I am 💯 sure we are completely in the clear. More than I knew prior to him opening his mouth. If those idiots would just for a second stop and think. If everything went down as they claim... that Mullen beat down the door at Indy to give Leo a conference to implicate them... why in the hell would we do it if it could blow back on MSU?

Does anyone else weep for a huge part of this society like I do? Just morons you see that eat that stuff up and that amaze you they can tie their shoes. And then you look and see they have kids.

Yancy is fighting to remain relevant to them through a trying time that is going to see most of the fanbase totally stop caring and forget about football for a couple of years. Was that not obvious at their spring game? Is it not obvious by the lack of them showing up to defend him in this thread? A couple years ago they would have swarmed. Now there's what? one? that still visits here at all, and he's a good poster.

Making them angry at us and us angry at him is the only emotion he can still evoke at this point that can possibly keep people looking at his stuff. He's on the edge of irrelevance.