Jason Day just put up a snowman on 18 in the PGA.

Brought back memories of some of my golf days.

What a choke down the back nine.

Nutt Up | Bear Down Yes | No

Don't think he was the only one that crapped out, toward the end.
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

Quote Originally Posted by karlchilders View Post

Oh no... The last 3 or 4 holes were murder today with 18 being the toughest.

I would probably make a 20 on that hole.

A lot of those guys were hitting bad shots

Quote Originally Posted by karlchilders View Post
    It's odd to see the top guys just miss hit irons. The greens appeared to be very narrow as well.

Jason's 8 was because of a bad decision though. Pitch out in the fairway and he gets 5 max. I couldn't believe he was doing that ... looked like something Phil would do.

Jason Day's drive on 18 landed at my feet. Everyone around him suggested punching out... he was being a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Jason Day's drive on 18 landed at my feet. Everyone around him suggested punching out... he was being a dumbass.
    I would beg to differ. If there really were hackers trying to tell a pro how to play a shot, THEY were being dumbasses.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Agreed...ha ha

Snowman for the effort!

Justin Thomas shot 69 on that bitch. That's damn impressive. He's going to be right there at the end on Sunday. I look for him to have a chance to win it. Kisner has been rock solid. But Sunday is different.

Tell me you weren't one of the children scrambling around just to stand beside that guy's ball. I don't watch golf but I saw that on ESPN and thought- what exactly do these people think they're accomplishing?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbaja View Post
    Tell me you weren't one of the children scrambling around just to stand beside that guy's ball. I don't watch golf but I saw that on ESPN and thought- what exactly do these people think they're accomplishing?
    Not quite, It was blazing hot and I was standing in the shade of the pine he hit. He yelled fore right, we all ducked and it landed 15 ft away. Still can't believe he tried to take it further right.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbaja View Post
    Maybe some of the serious Golf fans can explain this behavior. I have seen older (early 20's) run over and stand right over the ball like they have found an interesting pile of shit. They can't touch it, so what is the purpose?

Some people

are just natural birddogs.

They can't help it.

All I can assume is that they just want to see (and in some cases "protect" from the madding crowd) a pro's golf ball, as if it is any different than the one they can buy in their pro shop.

I suppose he was just trying to catch up and take the lead (not possible at that point as I recall), or at least be in one of the final couple of groups today. It might have been understandable if what he'd done was on Sunday, but he's probably still kicking himself over that decision.

I have to take my choke comment back after seeing the graphic of how all the leaders played the green mile yesterday.

16-18 is brutal.

If I had the lead going to the 18th Tee today I would hit 7 irons to the green and call it a day. #Tincup

Jason's started off playing better today. If he's going to have a chance, he'll not only have to make a move but the leaders will have to move backward. And that's not outside the realm of possibility.

Potential Horse Race to the end

by a bunch of guys I don't really know that much about.

-7's all about. Times 5 at this time.

Matsuyama just had a pretty major screwup with a chunked shot and a bogey. Thought Fowler might have a decent shot but he's 2 down playing 18 now, so they'll have to come back to him.

Jason never made a charge.

These guys hitting 7 irons 220 yards

Is stupid.

yeah!

Looking pretty good Rabbi .........

The ultra rare Rabbi call.

Thomas and Speith

Name:  justin thomas.PNG
Views: 94
Size:  661.4 KB

Name:  thomas_speith.png
Views: 91
Size:  277.9 KB

I pity the rest of the world when these guys team up at the President's and Ryder.

Justin went to the same high school (St. X) as my son does. Pretty big news here in Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuley View Post
    Justin Thomas shot 69 on that bitch. That's damn impressive. He's going to be right there at the end on Sunday. I look for him to have a chance to win it. Kisner has been rock solid. But Sunday is different.

I agree...

Don't you know those two along with Rickie Fowler are going to have some fun on the President's team.
    s