Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The first one is Kelly Cass from about 15 years ago, looks like. Being smart enough to get through met school doesn't require one to be ugly.

Benedict Arnold | Scott Stricklin Yes | No

any opinions on a good choice for HD antennas?

Quote Originally Posted by HumpDawgy View Post
    No app yet for my amazon fire
    Don't count on that every happening. Google and Amazon aren't friendly, hence the reason you can't buy Google's Chromecast from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    The first one is Kelly Cass from about 15 years ago, looks like. Being smart enough to get through met school doesn't require one to be ugly.
    Yes, top is Kelly Cass. The bottom is Alex Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Dawg View Post
    Iíve got C-Spire fiber giving me up to 300-400 Mbps and use PlayStation Vue. The total cost is about $100 less that AT&T and the broadband is much better. The key advantage to Vue is you can watch on up to five devices at once.
    What router are you using with Cease Fire fiber?

Get a cheap one. There's no such thing as a "HD" antenna. It's just an antenna. The one my parents used in the 60s will pick up HD as well as any today will.

Quote Originally Posted by patdog View Post
    Get a cheap one. There's no such thing as a "HD" antenna. It's just an antenna. The one my parents used in the 60s will pick up HD as well as any today will.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MStateDawg View Post
    Don't count on that every happening. Google and Amazon aren't friendly, hence the reason you can't buy Google's Chromecast from Amazon.
    Bezos will just buy Google one day.

Quote Originally Posted by MStateDawg View Post
    YouTube does not have any Turner networks, but I'm pretty sure there are NCAA sponsored apps/websites for viewing tournament games.
    Scratch the previous comment. I just got an email that YouTubeTV has added: TBS, TruTV, Headline News, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, CNN & TNT