Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thunder and lightning

I I I I enjoyed the show.I I I It was great. There was just one annoying thing I I I I I can't deal with.
    #Frankthetank

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Benedict Arnold | Scott Stricklin Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Miketice View Post
    I I I I enjoyed the show.I I I It was great. There was just one annoying thing I I I I I can't deal with.
    I I I Iím sorry. I I I will try to do better. Just get so excited to talk to you folks, it makes me stutter I guess. Just returned the money to your account that you used to listen to todayís episode.

17 out of 17 sixpackers like this post

I missed Knocked it out Joel during our miraculous run to Omaha, but I was too superstitious to clamor for it's return.

Any update on when it'll get to iTunes? Haven't seen it yet.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by JTC27 View Post
    I I I Iím sorry. I I I will try to do better. Just get so excited to talk to you folks, it makes me stutter I guess. Just returned the money to your account that you used to listen to todayís episode.
    youre doing good man. Keep it up.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Thanks for the refund. Try to do better***. Good show
    #Frankthetank

We are working on it, should be very soon.
    "At South Panola we still honor what the word commitment means"-Lance Pogue

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I wouldn't say it was annoying...just try to relax a little more and have a casual convo. Lean back in the chair if you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    I missed Knocked it out Joel during our miraculous run to Omaha, but I was too superstitious to clamor for it's return.
    The first episode that I truly missed where I wasnít out of town or something was prior to the Ole Miss series. I actually recorded a show, but for whatever reason it didnít work on my end. That episode was basically me telling everyone to brace themselves because the year was about to go from bad to worse and there was no hope in sight. Maybe the team somehow got the missing copy of my rant and it propelled them to Omaha.

Iím a bigger fan of T&L than I ever was of B&B and I think B&B was the best show on BSR. I understand Bobís reasons, but Joel comes across as much mor sincere and that, to me, makes for good radio.

What Would Freezus Do? hatfieldms's Avatar
    I agree. I have really enjoyed it so far. Brian and Joel work well together

Quote Originally Posted by HD6 View Post
    We are working on it, should be very soon.
    Is it difficult to get iTunes to post a podcast? They always seem to take the longest for folks to get their shows posted.

Joel T Coleman has one of the most annoying radio voices known to man. Good dude tho.

3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by RPOdawg View Post
    Joel T Coleman has one of the most annoying radio voices known to man. Good dude tho.
    Gonna have to take that voice complaint to the Good Lord. Heís the one that gave it to me.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by RPOdawg View Post
    I kinda feel that way, but it isnít Joelís fault. Iíve got a lot of hearing loss and my ears only pick up certain frequencies. Joelís voice falls right in that range, so it makes his voice seem unusually loud to me. That always kept me from listening to Knock It Out Joel because I felt like Joel was screaming the whole time. Always thought highly of Joelís viewpoint and takes. T&L gives me just enough of a break from Joelís voice that I can get his viewpoints without feeling like my ears are being assaulted. That may come across as an insult, Joel, but I swear itís not.

I like him and his content. Heís just got a lot of southern slang going on. Iíll get over it 😂

I know itís a ďSlantĒ thing, but could T&L include a random shout out to Chadís mom. That always made me laugh.

I like him and his content. Heís just got a lot of southern slang going on. Iíll get over it 😂

The show is 100% better than it was. Joel is a nice addition! He is a great down to earth guy with a fresh perspective on things. I think he compliments Brian well. Great show guys!!!

The issue is we wanted to keep everybody subscribed but change the name. That's evidently an issue.
    "At South Panola we still honor what the word commitment means"-Lance Pogue

Quote Originally Posted by hatfieldms View Post
    I agree. I have really enjoyed it so far. Brian and Joel work well together
    And, I totally agree with Joel .. love Cornbread AND Biscuits
    Robbie Faulk .. To your point, I think MSU will have 49 scholarship players from Mississippi on next year's roster and Ole Miss will have 19. So much for 'Mississippi Made.'

Gonna have to take that voice complaint to the Good Lord. Heís the one that gave it to me.
    In my head I am reading this in Joelís voice. Iím not even trying. It just happens.

I have always enjoyed Joelís shows. Even going back to his show with He Who Must Not Be Named.

Slight Hijack: Is AJC (not the Atlanta Journal Constitution) going to be a thing?

I think you mean i i i i iTunes.

Thunder and Lightning is Soooo much better than B&B. Joel T and Brian are doing great. It’s become my favorite show on BSR. I got to where I couldn’t even listen to Bob anymore. ABC the last 2 years was just awful and kinda sad in a bad way. I couldn’t believe people would spend time sending in questions to ask a guy who can’t say anything of any substance on the radio. You could have gotten more out of Bill Belichick at a pregame press conference than from Bob during ABC. I understand he couldn’t say anything bc of his job but come on.
    Last edited by MSUDawgFan86; 07-11-2018 at 04:21 PM.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawgFan86 View Post
    Thunder and Lightning is Soooo much better than B&B. Joel T and Brian are doing great. Itís become my favorite show on BSR. I got to where I couldnít even listen to Bob anymore. ABC the last 2 years was just awful and kinda sad in a bad way. I couldnít believe people would spend time sending in questions to ask a guy who canít say anything of any substance on the radio. You could have gotten more out of Bill Belichick at a pregame press conference than from Bob during ABC. I understand he couldnít say anything bc of his job but come on.
    That and he was hardly ever there. I understand his other obligations but if you are going to do a show, commit to it.

I like thunder and lightning a lot so far. I think itís better than b&b and I liked b&b plenty. What we may miss in inside the university and behind the scenes stuff I think we make up with JTCs sports knowledge.

I haven't noticed this at all. Take a breath and enjoy the show. My only complaint about the show is I wish there were more of it. I could listen to a morning show, an afternoon show, and a weekend show. Good stuff.
    "We wanted this to happen..." - Every Ole Miss fan

I like T&L. It's good.
    I liked B&B. It was also good.
    I enjoy the Boneyard. It is pretty good.
    I like Brandon Walker's show. It, too, is good.
    I will on occasion listen to Double Coverage. It doesn't suck.

I cannot listen to It's Always Sunny in Starkville. I don't want to bash anyone because I appreciate anyone who wants to provide content. But it's objectively terrible.
    ...Ole Miss fans do not believe in Jesus.
    Dawgstudent, 12-12-13

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post
    I cannot listen to It's Always Sunny in Starkville. I don't want to bash anyone because I appreciate anyone who wants to provide content. But it's objectively terrible.
    Me either. That guy's inflection is terrible and he talks too fast

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawgFan86 View Post
    Thunder and Lightning is Soooo much better than B&B. Joel T and Brian are doing great. It’s become my favorite show on BSR. I got to where I couldn’t even listen to Bob anymore. ABC the last 2 years was just awful and kinda sad in a bad way. I couldn’t believe people would spend time sending in questions to ask a guy who can’t say anything of any substance on the radio. You could have gotten more out of Bill Belichick at a pregame press conference than from Bob during ABC. I understand he couldn’t say anything bc of his job but come on.
    Wait, you weren't on pins and needles waiting to find out which woman Bob would marry, date or kill?****

T&L has been good.

Joel is obviously a good dude and loves his job (and his Dew and his Braves). It is still taking a little bit of time to find the groove, but Joel will be able to speak his mind more than Bob could. Plus is sounds like JTC will be there much more often than Bob was able to recently.

I like T&L about the same as B&B so far. The SkyDawgs is my favorite.

Thank you guys for providing free coverage to us listeners. In a world full of fake news and social media slamming stupid sh17 down our throats, Its refreshing to hear my fellow bulldog brethren speak the good word on a daily basis.

We poke fun and critique with tongue in cheek but I will speak on behave of the long time followers, we appreciate the Hail out of you fellas.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

No love for the SkyDawgs?

Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    No love for the SkyDawgs?
    Did they invent the M State factor?

They seem to be the most honest, which might be because they are not media members. They donít need to be nice to anyone to get an interview.
    Last edited by Len2003; 07-11-2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Addition

Can you imagine how awesome a 3headed monster could have been with all three!!!!

Enjoying T&L so far. Love the skydawgs. Itís probably my favorite on BSR. Used to love the boneyard but the 5 minute bulldog burger commercial each episode has gotten really old.

A couple of those voices are just turrible. So darned turrible.

QUOTE=dickiedawg;1509240]I like T&L. It's good.
    I liked B&B. It was also good.
    I enjoy the Boneyard. It is pretty good.
    I like Brandon Walker's show. It, too, is good.
    I will on occasion listen to Double Coverage. It doesn't suck.

I cannot listen to It's Always Sunny in Starkville. I don't want to bash anyone because I appreciate anyone who wants to provide content. But it's objectively terrible.[/QUOTE]