MSU ranked #14th overall athletic department

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Benedict Arnold | Scott Stricklin Yes | No

We gotta get a new rival.

nm
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

Impressive. And good that this came out today with all the remembering past miseries threads going on. Really shows how much our athletic department has done in the last decade or so. We've come a long way.

Meanwhile, Mississippi scored an equally impressive 0 points in the 3 main sports.

Somebody needs to run Cohen's ass off.... That is unacceptable. We cannot be satisfied with 14th... Being happy with 14th is an old way of thinking, we must demand greatness.***

It's been a nice little run... Now JoeMo, Lemonis, Vic, or Ben need to close the deal by 2020.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by RPOdawg View Post
    And we are 4th in the SEC. Nice.

And I think this time next year, we're top 5. How is Bama 100 in basketball and we're 20? I guess the difference of ncaa tourney and Nit.

Pretty impressive.

Damn, they beat us. USM only 92nd. I guess they really are the flagship.

4th in the SEC. oooooh boy. Thatís going to leave a mark elsewhere in Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    Somebody needs to run Cohen's ass off.... That is unacceptable. We cannot be satisfied with 14th... Being happy with 14th is an old way of thinking, we must demand greatness.***

It's been a nice little run... Now JoeMo, Lemonis, Vic, or Ben need to close the deal by 2020.
    Donít be sarcastic. A few years ago many on here were convinced that 91st would be all we are capable of.

Thatís # of points awarded not ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    Thatís # of points awarded not ranking.
    I know that just stating I don't see how they are 80 pts ahead of us in men's basketball.

Should have included tennis in the wild cards. We would have been in the top 10.

Is there a similar ranking that includes per $ spend? Or is that part of this one?

So those cheaters have a much higher budget for a 91st ranking? Must suck to be them

First this baseball season, now this. The beatings just keep on coming for Southern and Ole Miss.

But The Square & The Grove dammit! At least USM has found a Rival!

They obviously weren't awarded any points for Winning the Party!

We were making the NCAA Men's Tournament away from being 11th and making the Men's Sweet 16 from being 4th.

I like this measure much more than the directors cup. That measure is unfair because it counts EVERY sport and weighs them equally, and since we are missing a ton of sports, the forty-something place finish we had this year is about as good as we can possibly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic_Objurgator View Post
    So those cheaters have a much higher budget for a 91st ranking? Must suck to be them
    Primarily an academic school. **

How in the HELL is Florida T-33rd with all of their resources

Quote Originally Posted by Willow Grove Dawg View Post
    But The Square & The Grove dammit! At least USM has found a Rival!
    But donít you know that LSU is Ole Missí real rival? Weíre jusf not up to their level.

That actually is embarrassing to be 91st. I kept scrolling down to look for them and thought I had missed it because they were so far down.

The bottom 10....Really is a Bottom 10 on this list. That group includes Georgia Tech- OUCH!