Blitz ticket package on sale.

Only $69 for the 3 non-conference games plus your choice of Ark, A&M or Aub game. If you don't want to spend for a full season ticket, but do want to go to a few games, this is a great deal.

Link

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Benedict Arnold | Scott Stricklin Yes | No

The site says seating info is uploaded 24 hours before the game. Does that mean that I won't know seating or be able to choose seating until the upload? In the past, where has this seating usually been? Have multiple seats been together? Thanks.

When will single game tickets become available?

If you order together, you'll sit together. They have a comment box you can let them know your seating preferences, but they don't guarantee anything. I just wrote that I prefer the West side if possible. They do make it clear that you won't necessarily sit in the same seats from game to game. You'll be able to access the ticket code on you phone app about a day before the game, and you can transfer the tickets to someone else in the app. Also, no service charges or additional fees. I ordered two tickets and checked out for $138.

Great, I just spent $600 for 4 tickets to A&M on Stubhub........Oh well, but probably better seats.

With all the bitching that goes on here isnít everyone season ticket holders and donating at least a couple hundred to the bulldog club yearly?

Quote Originally Posted by paindonthurt View Post
    With all the bitching that goes on here isnít everyone season ticket holders and donating at least a couple hundred to the bulldog club yearly?
    Donating what I can. Have not been able to make a game since 2009 but I hope to make it this year since I am not working.

If everyone donates what they can, then weíd be in good shape!

That's true. I found a way to do it monthly and don't miss it and bump when I can. I'm about to be fixed income so this is my last bump but I really feel like I am getting my money's worth.

If I ever hit the lottery, y'all will hear about it fer sure.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by paindonthurt View Post
    Got a nice tie tac and a letter yesterday welcoming me to the Presidents Club for lifetime giving. I never wear a tie unless somebody dies so it may become a hat pin. I'll make it a point to bitch every time I wear that hat.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post