Thunder and Liightning

Very good show. Joel I hacked on you ( half kidding ) for stuttering the I. Today was SO much better. Seriously this show today (Fri) was better than any B and

B ever imho.
    #Frankthetank

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Benedict Arnold | Scott Stricklin Yes | No

Agreed it was a good show. Big fan of both Brian and Joel T. It was past time to trim the fat on B&B.
    Last edited by MSUDawgFan86; 07-13-2018 at 01:12 PM.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Appreciate the kind words. I'm sure I'll stutter the 'I' several more times in the days ahead as I speak and gather my thoughts all at the same time. Will probably make up a few words here and there too. But hopefully, more often than not, you'll all be entertained at least.

Agreed. Bob even said it himself on the last show where he was afraid to lose credibility, but we were past that. I'd always listen to the end of Brian's solo shows, but found myself bailing halfway through or not listening at all when both were in studio.

Excited to have Joel T in there now.

I do like the show, but I really like the shit talking between Brian and Bob. Will you every be mean to Brian, or vice versa? Please, hes quite the east target. Because hes a big target.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

The sound was awful on the last show. Sounded like it was recorded in a room with floor to ceiling tile.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBarksalot View Post
    The sound was awful on the last show. Sounded like it was recorded in a room with floor to ceiling tile.
    Reminded me of trying to talk on the phone in the stairwell of Creswell Hall back in the day.

What Would Freezus Do? hatfieldms's Avatar
    Keep doing what you are doing. IMO you and hadad sound great together