Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

I love him but he obviously cant recruit. No need for me to go into details. He didnt capitalize on the momentum. One more thing. I think the Cam situation came back to bite him also.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by MSUPacmanjones
    One more thing. I think the Cam situation came back to bite him also.
    come up with that on your own?

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

he did a pretty dang good job his first 2 classes and this was looking to be his best until the last month.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

No need for me to go into details. Read above.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

duckku</p>

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

nm

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by AlCoDog
    I love #@!. Prolly his biggest fan but he cant keep players from decommiting. Recruiting is ugly and dirty. MAny of u think the same but wont say.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by MSUPacmanjones
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCoDog
    I love #@!. Prolly his biggest fan but he cant keep players from decommiting. Recruiting is ugly and dirty. MAny of u think the same but wont say.
    is way too low forstatements like this. I would prefer you tone things down a bit until youhave a count north of 100.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

Looks to me like this poster might be only able to express himself at the level demonstrated. So leave him alone! He can't help it that nature made him this way.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

enlighten the rest of us on how you would have done things differently. I mean, yoiu obviously know your shit. Would you have just not had them commit so early to begin with? Would you have tried to lose a few more games last year? Would you try to live in a house that had great hunting land and an elite bass pond?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

you co-pilot.......(crickets chirping for sound effects).....exactly, You dont know jack just like every hack on every message board has a source and knows someone who has some info. Dude didnt need anyones approval when he took over a team that just got ass drug 45-0 and turned it into a Gator Bowl Jan 1 team, doubt he needs anyone's approval now.

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

ain't exactly a science. You never know what a 18 year old might choose to do. They change their minds constantly.</p>

Dan Mullen Can't Recruit

That's what matters to me.