Am I alone in thinking the halftime show based on end of the world was weird?

Or was everyone so pissed they didn't listen to the halftime intro.

However, the theme of end of world and the Mayan calendar was borderline bizarre.

It was VERY appropriate for that game.

I was headed to the tailgate... Hate I missed it*

It was weird.

I don't know why we even have a band. They might have tooted their horns 3 times in the entire game. I guess that's what happens when the Jumbotron is blaring advertisments for Umi and Car Dealerships when the band should be playing.

I thought it very appropriate as well....

My nightmare/vision of the December 2012 end of the world includes the earth opening up with a burning sulphur stench at about midfield...all the while, the Famous Maroon band is playing some tribute to 1950's Broadway show tunes with a little Michael Jackson thrown in... On the way down as I am falling through the cracks in the heaving earth, I realize that Jameon Lewis is holding on for dear life to my left ankle and he still has the ball in his right arm...

I thought it was weird to show a 2 minute Band Video before the show. Once the show started, it quickly became the 2nd shittiest performance on the field that day, behind the vaunted State defense.