PDA

View Full Version : Game Week, and I've Got a Conumdrum

saddawg
08-31-2010, 02:32 AM
or however you spell it.

I really want to make it up for the game this week, however, that means tough decisions.

Option 1......

Zoom in on Fri. Game Saturday. Zoom out Sunday or Monday. Home a day, then zoom back on Wednesday. Game on Thurs. Zoom back Friday or Saturday. ( This sucks because Labor Day travel is no fun plus I miss alot of games on TV)

Option 2....

Zoom in Friday, hang in the Vegas and zoom back the next Friday. ( This sucks mainly because hung over traveling is really no fun. A week long hangover, plus, believe it or not, there are are a few things that I need to do here. Also I hate boarding my dog that long. He's psycho for awhile after staying in the clink for that long. And too, I'd have to come by myself.)

Option 3....

Skip this week and be here for Auburn. (This sucks the most)

Option 4...

Is really option 2, except I bring the dog and camp out by Eckie's Pond or something.

So don't be surprised if Friday night there is a campfire flickering just off Morrill Road, with some asshole running trotlines in the pond with a damn dog swimming around scaring the fish away.

By God, I'm gonna be there for both games somehow.

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/Coo%20Chees/sd11.jpg

skip dog
08-31-2010, 04:49 AM
rent Dan Marino's house out @ Old Waverly

get the irishman idiot to take care of your business (or whoever your idiot is), that way it will be more interesting when you get back

saddawg
08-31-2010, 07:08 AM
but if it's booked, I'll check out Dan's or Spurrier's.

The "Irish Idiot" is actually the Fool From Liverpool. You calling him Irish made me laugh but when he hears that somebody called him that, he will go into a rage and start talking about " Cutting somebody's bleeding head off their fookin' Gregory Peck."

Noway would I trust anything important to that worthless stain of mucus. He needs a good hanging by his balls from the yardarm. I firmly believe that I will wind up in prison one day for shooting that sumbitch.

Other than that, he's one of me best mates.

skip dog
09-01-2010, 01:08 AM
I can't stop laughing @ this

" Cutting somebody's bleeding head off their fookin' Gregory Peck."I have personally witnessed a Irishman, be asked what part of England he was from, & if more whiskey was involved, it would have been good for hours of entertainment

Send the fool from Liverpool my apologies, honest mistake

saddawg
09-01-2010, 02:09 AM
They defiantly have a hang up about it.

Something about years of killing each others babies, or some such shit.

He's been asked if he's Irish, Scottish, or Australian before. Those times usually end up involving me coming up with bail money.