PDA

View Full Version : Don't Shoot The Messenger

saddawg
10-16-2010, 02:53 AM
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">A friend just texted me and said he just saw the new Ole Miss mascot.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">He said it was wearing a # 38 jersey and could "Bearly Move".</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">That even made me cringe a little.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">He also said Powe status for today's game has been upgraded from "can't" to "bearly" read.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">So it has begun.</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/Coo%20Chees/sd116.jpg

msudeltadawg1971
10-16-2010, 05:46 AM
I enjoy a good black bear joke, but your buddy was wrong about the Chucky part, just wrong, I hope he did like Larry the Cable guy and after he sent that said, "Lord forgive Me"

AssEndDawg
10-16-2010, 06:29 AM
so I laughed without hesitation or restraint. Yes, I know I'm going to hell. I'll look you up when I get there saddawg, I'm sure you will be where the party is at.