PDA

View Full Version : Homeward Bound

saddawg
10-22-2010, 02:01 AM
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Saddawg 1 is fueling up and going thru pre-flight. Should be rolling downing that runway in an hour and a half.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">After a couple of Bloody Charlie's, I hope to wake up high over Atlanta cruising to the Promised Land.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Then a little after noon I hope to come down easy, cut the engines, and cool the wings at a place I also call home.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Homecoming, indeed.</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/State%20CC/37514__29KimberlyKowalkeAndShanenDeanAndMarcellaBa kerAndLesleyWarwickAndCarlaCrudup_MississippiState _518lo.jpg

OneNationUnderDog
10-22-2010, 07:14 AM
Are you in this picture, SD?

Trice
10-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Yessir, I remember that photo very well. I believe that one was in a certain gentleman's mag back in the day. I was attending at the time but for some reason I think you may have been even more involved and closer to the situation than I was. Happy travels my friend. Haven't seen that pic in years and years but remember it well. Thanks for that memory. As Gary P. Nunn said "Gotta put myself back in that place." Good luck to you and to the team. Really enjoying this season so far.

Trice
10-22-2010, 07:29 AM
After looking back at that pic and seeing the Playboy tag at the bottom left, I can't help but be amazed that I called that. I guess I just was distracted by something and didn't see the whole pic. Man, I am AWESOME!

ChillbillyRock
12-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Is #10 dude wearing a pair of Mississippi state bulldog spandex?

saddawg
12-17-2010, 11:21 AM
never noticed that before. Good find.

MrHooch
12-20-2010, 09:00 AM
standing behind the Eli look-a-like in the #10 wife-beater. SD if you know that guy let me know, I'm sure we have some good stories to trade...