PDA

View Full Version : Two Years And Six Days Ago....... Some Shit Was About To Change

saddawg
12-16-2010, 02:09 PM
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Why, you may ask? Because on that day a plane landed in Stark'Vegas inbound from the land of Swamp Lizards. On that plane was Dan "By Damn" Mullen.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I noticed that something called the red cup rebellion ( notice I didn't capitalize their name because they don't deserve it) </span>wrote to their ( they wish) sister "flagship" school in Michigan (http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2010/12/10/1861475/for-our-flagship-friends-from-the-great-lake-state)<span style="font-weight: bold;">, a little letter. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Okay, we, along with Michigan State, (which is why I never use MSU) are the little brothers of our respective states, according to that grammatically challenged so called letter.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Ole Miss wishes they had what "little brother" Michigan State had history wise. They might even admit that, although I doubt it.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">But they would be quick to point out that they envy NOTHING about their little brother in this state.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Now that State has put up this billboard..............</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/150570_475008022755_505462755_6019853_3195952_n.jp g
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I have seen comments about " it's just little brother showing off because they finally did something."</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Finally did something?</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Let's see...... multiple trips to Omaha, a Final 4, a trip to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game, and legitimate SEC championships (notice the plural) in more than one of the big three sports since Nixon was president.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Has "Big Brother" done that?</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Also a larger enrollment.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Wait, "Big Brother" doesn't have more students?</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">A very large campus not all crammed up on top of itself.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">"Big Brother" doesn't have room to expand or a bigger campus?</span>
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;"></span><span style="font-weight: bold;">Our most famous and biggest supporters are not locked up.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">"Big Brother" , that Culture of Corruption, seems to have been caught with hands in the cookie jar and now has to sit in the naughty corner.</span> <span style="font-weight: bold;">(Wonder who has Scruggs and Langston's side by side 50 yard line sky boxes now?)</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">No Crunchy Mike, no Klan rallies, and no mascot changes. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">"Big Brother" still struggling for an identity?</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">It might have changed, but the last
figures I saw a while back said State had roughly 70% of it's students
from in state. Ole Miss had roughly 49%.</span><span style="font-weight: bold;"> If it wasn't located in the state borders "Big Brother" could hardly be called a Mississippi school.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">"Shouldn't "Big Brother" dominate in state enrollment? </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Let me tell you bastards something, you ain't my brother, much less my "Big Brother", because I wouldn't claim you as kin for love or money.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">We took a 5 year hiatus from football with the inept Croom-Templeton compromise, and still managed to go 2-3 in football against "Big Brother".</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I don't give a shit if you think we are little brother to you. Whatever makes you feel better.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">But when you lay down at night and close your eyes, you know that some shit changed two years and six days ago. You know that all the little brother talk was a coping device. You know little brother is not so little.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">"Little Brother" has stood up.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">And , holy shit, "Little Brother" is standing taller than you.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Just like he should.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">And HAS been doing for awhile.</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/Coo%20Chees/sd176.jpg

redbird4state
12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
how they don't care about us. Define oxymoron.

thatsbaseball
12-16-2010, 02:52 PM
nm

ufojeffmac
12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
nm</p>

dawgstudent
12-16-2010, 03:32 PM

nemsdawg
12-16-2010, 03:52 PM
And that was an awesome write up too!

saddawg
12-17-2010, 12:50 AM
scrutinize these pictures way more than me. I never even noticed. I don't think that is what y'all think it is.

But I could be wrong.

Plus I've very rarely ever seen a matching set of decor on a blonde.