PDA

View Full Version : Some Of You Bastards Have The Good Wooly Faith

saddawg
09-08-2011, 03:55 AM
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I was over looking at the main board and some of the predictions are blowing my mind. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Not just because of the predicted scores, but I've never seen as many State fans this highly confident.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">It is surreal. I'm glad thing look so good, but good enough to be predicting blowouts of the defending champs on the road?</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Guess it's just me, but I seldom ever get too high or too low. ( Unless I happen to look down and see something like the totally inept Croom waddling along the sideline.)</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I said yesterday I think if we go over and play our asses off we will win. If we don't we'll get beat. I'm confident, I just don't see it being easy.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">But keep the good faith boys! However if things go bad, don't swing too far the other way. Keep that even keel. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">It a pretty good boat ride from now until December. There are gonna be storms, slack water, and good winds at our backs. A little bit of everything.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Unlike our trip on the Slytanic, I have faith that we are sailing on a good vessel now. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">One where we can keep an even keel.</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/Coo%20Chees/sd277.jpg

MaxwellSmart
09-08-2011, 05:55 AM
I'm not used to this hot itchy wool yet.</p>

MaxwellSmart
09-10-2011, 12:19 PM
D sux