PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY.............SADDAWG........

saddawg
09-13-2011, 11:30 AM
<span style="font-weight: bold;">IS HEADING </span><font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5">BACK</font><span style="font-weight: bold;">........to </span><font style="font-weight: bold;" size="6">STARKVEGAS!!!</font><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Wheels up on Saddawg One first thing in the morning.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Back to a place of many a past glory and heartbreak, and not just on the field. I'd move back there if there was just some damn big water close by.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">God help me, I love the place.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Got a couple of Coo-Chees and my boy Fatback heading up with me. I still can't talk The Fool into making the trip. Limp Dick Larry and his wife, the Worlds Hottest MILF, are coming up for South Carolina. Maybe The Fool will come then, just so he can ogle Limp Dick Larry's wife's hooters. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">So if you come to that game, be on the lookout for a highly unattractive man who looks like he just escaped from a meth lab bust, beating a 6ft-3 Limey bastard's ass while a stunning 43 year old, with even more stunning tits, looks on.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Back to Thursday night. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Boys, it's gonna be more painful than our dicks being slowly fed into a meat grinder. The Coonasses are to big, too fast, and too good. It ain't gonna be pretty.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">One consolation is that we started 1-2 last year. I'm gonna keep that even keel.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">The other consolation is, I can stand most anything as long as I'm back in Starkvegas.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Finally.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">(Hey Dawgstudent, to honor you, here's your Butter Face)</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/SEC/lsu3.jpg

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/SEC/sexy-lsu-girls-23.jpg