PDA

View Full Version : I Think I'm Going To Sit This One Out

saddawg
09-20-2011, 02:52 AM
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I had thought about heading up and actually trying the double header of UGA-OM and the State game. The Georgia Peach was bugging me about it.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I compromised and told her she could go up to Athens with us. So it looks like big screens at the Lonesome this weekend.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I'm not missing the game just because it's not a SEC or "glamor" opponent. It's because if I make the effort to go, I just want to be in Starkville the whole time. If I bring the Peach there is no way in hell she will sit still for it while UGA is playing just up the road. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">That's a lot of trouble and work, so screw her. I'll just stay home.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">So I'm slightly pissed, although I'll admit I could use the down time. And it will be a lot quieter with out a spoiled brat from Savannah making me miserable. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">However, the chances are pretty good a couple of other spoiled brats will hang around the Lonesome Saturday to take up the slack. </span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I wish I had a big fence around this place with 15 mean ass former banditos from the Cali drug wars as security guards. Along with 15 rabid pit bulls running around and a moat full of gators just to keep people away from here on football Saturdays.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I also wish I wasn't quite so fond of poon tang. If I weren't, I'd be in Starkville this weekend. And I wouldn't have to put up with spoiled brats, whose one mission in life seems to be making me miserable.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">But, like I told the General last year on the banks of Eckie's Pond, " Poon Tang will get your ass in a crack, every now and then."</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">My ass seems to stay in a crack.</span><br style="font-weight: bold;"><br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">A little In Honor Of Our Visitors..........................</span>

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/SEC/latech.jpg

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/saddawg/SEC/louisianatech_display_image.jpg