PDA

View Full Version : New forum issues

chainedup_Dawg
08-23-2012, 08:48 PM
On my PC I have no issues at all. However, on my phone i can't view a full thread. It shows the title and how many replies have been posted. But when i click on it, i can only view one post within the thread. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Fatboy
08-23-2012, 08:56 PM
You must not be signed in on your iphone. That's what it does to me on my pc when I am not signed in.

aerodawg
08-23-2012, 08:59 PM
On my PC I have no issues at all. However, on my phone i can't view a full thread. It shows the title and how many replies have been posted. But when i click on it, i can only view one post within the thread. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

button labelled "Display" click it and change to Hybrid mode. It should show the homepage style view at the top, and then all of the linear posts in order below.

AndyMSU
08-23-2012, 09:03 PM
two reasons this could happen, one poster is correct... you need to scroll ALL THE way down on the home page and log in.

If you are already logged in it is just as simple as touching the wrong part of the message to view it. If you touch the little arrow to the right you will only see the latest reply to the thread. If you want the entire thread touch the subject of the thread instead.

I discovered the same through trial and error this morning.

FreeDawg
08-23-2012, 09:04 PM

Mine is doing the same thing and I have toggled the topic/threaded thing at the bottom left. I havent really tried to figure it out but if anyone wants to make it easy, please do

dawgstudent
08-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Besides toggling the topic/threaded thing, once inside a post - go under display and change your view to hybrid view.

chainedup_Dawg
08-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys, shit i thought i had signed in. Apparently my connection broke up while trying to and it didn't sign in. All is good now, i appreciate it. That was the first time I've signed in on the new board. My bad.