PDA

View Full Version : Are you serious with the full page myspace ads?

hacker
10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
It doesn't even allow you to close the ad to continue to thread you clicked on. It removes all of the back button history. It just completely takes over the tab. Seriously?

dawgstudent
10-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Just send a screenshot to admin@sixpackspeak.com. I have never received one and I don't have any ad-blocker on my PC.

To take a screenshot, do an alt + print screen and paste into MS paint and save. Then attach to email.

Shmuley
10-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Are you seriously not running firefox? Seriously?

hacker
10-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Are you seriously not running firefox? Seriously?

haha, firefox? I'm sorry that you think firefox is still the best browser, but it's been Chrome for several years now.

hacker
10-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Just send a screenshot to admin@sixpackspeak.com. I have never received one and I don't have any ad-blocker on my PC.

To take a screenshot, do an alt + print screen and paste into MS paint and save. Then attach to email.

Thanks, I'll take one next time it happens.

AssEndDawg
10-03-2012, 10:54 AM
LOL! A guy named "hacker" who can't figure out modern web browsers and popup blockers. You seriously need to consider a name change...

hacker
10-03-2012, 05:08 PM
LOL! A guy named "hacker" who can't figure out modern web browsers and popup blockers. You seriously need to consider a name change...

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's not a pop up. It's replacing the DOM of the page with a myspace page.

PBRME
10-04-2012, 06:47 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about. It's not a pop up. It's replacing the DOM of the page with a myspace page.

It just happened on my computer. Has been for a while. Doesn't matter which browser I use.

hacker
10-04-2012, 10:26 PM
It just happened on my computer. Has been for a while. Doesn't matter which browser I use.

Did you happen to get a screenshot for DS? This needs to go, and needs to be reported to the ad-delivery service.

hacker
10-04-2012, 10:30 PM

Here's the page that gets loaded, except in my experience, it does not have the top bar that lets you skip or redirects you back: http://www.myspace.com/intgd/splash.html

If you click on it here, you can see that the bar is not displayed. If you open a new tab and paste the URL, you'll see that it should have a white bar at the top.

I'm not sure how much control you have over the ads, but this one is really bad.

hacker
10-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Here's the page that gets loaded, except in my experience, it does not have the top bar that lets you skip or redirects you back: http://www.myspace.com/intgd/splash.html

If you click on it here, you can see that the bar is not displayed. If you open a new tab and paste the URL, you'll see that it should have a white bar at the top.

I'm not sure how much control you have over the ads, but this one is really bad.

Just got this again. It's pretty uncommon I guess, but it does happen.