Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rem101 View Post
    Jamar Chaney. One of them said "who the 17 is this white boy?" when I got in the car.
    laughed out loud. I had a class with Fit he was hilarious.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Pretty much.

I knew I was in trouble when the lady brought his food out, to go, and it was in about 6 bags. It ended up being about $50.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Gave Fletcher Cox a fist bump just a few days before the NFL Draft.

Any other athletes striving for that first round pick can feel free to schedule an appointment with me.
    Last edited by SignalToNoise; 01-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Johnie Cooks let my kids wear his Super Bowl ring and hold his replica Super Bowl trophy while wearing his giants helmet! Boom TSUNBearhunter!

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I held the step ladder while our basketball team cut down the nets at The Hump after beating Shaq and LSU for the SEC regular season title.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I didn't know you were white

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I gave Eric Dampier a pice of Dentyne gum in Coach Lee's 9th grade Algebra class. Lawrence Countyku!

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Shared an elevator with Bubba Smith in the 80's in Jackson

He was in town for some event Miller Light was doing (remember he was in the Less Filling Tastes Great commercials). He was also in Police Academy and Stroker Ace.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Shot pool and drank beer all night at CJ's in Columbus with Kent Hull,.....

Will Wolford, Thurman Thomas, Steve Tasker, Andre Reed and Darryl Talley.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Shaq didn't play that day. And my two feet were the first student ones on the court as the clock wound down. Check the tape!

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Stole ball from Chancellor Nichols and finished the layup at the other end in a pickup game at Tin Gym.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Played billiards -w- Carlos Perez as my partner for 3 nights in the lobby of some Ritsy LA hotel we were both staying in. Didn't know who he was until he told me he couldn't play the 4th night because he had to pitch...

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I sat beside Rodney Stowers in class and he promptly told me I was sitting in Mark Woodards seat... I moved....

"We're going to make sure everybody's got one and they're ringing 'em
    as loud as possible every single game" -- Dan Mullen

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I used to party with a guy from Ellisville that doubled for Elvis in his movies

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    RIP
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Absolutely killed it with Fred Smooth several times

After the bar in Starkville, we sipped Miller High Life and hit on young girls, just like the good ol days

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

When i was a kid a Minnesota Vikings player gave me his autograph after

I told my dad (6'4" 230ish) that the guy standing behind him in line was bigger than he was. Was in Meridian buying some bait to go fishing. Don't remember his name.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Chilled in VIP room at sky bar with Charles Barkley

nm

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Ate at subway in Starkville with Doug Flutie when it was a trailer on campus

nm

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Did he play football with Red West at Jones?

nm

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I got dunked on by Marcus Campbell in a pickup game. I may have been the only person he actually dunked on during his time as MSU.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I met LL Cool J in Birmingham when he was promoting his new clothing line.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Hung out with Ric Flair in Kroger when I was twelve.

he lost his gold chain.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

The best man in my wedding beat Bo Outlaw in the free throw game at Jillians in Memphis.
    I played golf with Jonathan Bender's high school basketball coach.
    Shane Powers almost hit me with his car. He said, "Sorry Bra"

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Had American History with Kenny Rogers (yes, the Cam guy), Elvis Butler, Fred Hadley's brother (track), & some other big ugly. Kenny was reasonably bright (for a football player) & used to give Elvis shit about his dumb answers. Also had circuits with RJ McKenna & a lab with Steve King (pitcher).

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Helped George White with his statics homework back in 2000.

Pissed in the Kang's toilet in his house (had a friend who dogsat for Peggy Sherrill).

Caddied for Brett Favre, Dan Marino, and Jon Gruden when they were checking out Ole Waverly.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I once sold two pizzas to Ted DiBiase at the Little Caesar's in Clinton, MS. He paid cash money, said thanks, and left.

Greatness, bitches.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Was in school with Charles Rhodes when we were kids. He ripped me off for five bucks on a fake Michael Jordan rookie card.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I touched Diamond Dallas Page's arm when he ran through the crowd at a taping of WCW Thunder in Memphis. He proceeded to whip somebody's ass.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Beat Bobby Thigpen and Gator Theisen at pool at The Landing.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Partied with Jerry Rice in Starkville back when I was at State. It was a house party and as we were walking up someone stopped us and said "Jerry Rice is in there. Be cool". He was a nice guy. Was having a good time like everyone else.

Was up in CT near Bristol (ESPN HQ) a couple years back for work. My team had just finished a project and was drinking a little bit (a lot). At about 2am, Four of us had shut down the hotel bar and were drinking some Coors Lights in the lobby near the closed restaurant. I see a tall guy with a familiar face walk over to the restaurant and peer in. I was pretty drunk, so I just stood up and said "HEY. you're famous. What's your name.". He said "Keyshawn". I said "Keyshawn Johnson! Come drink a beer with us. I want to tell my friends I drank a Coors Light with Keyshawn Johnson." in probably slurred speech. He said no thanks, but came over and chatted for a couple minutes. Where you from, what brings you to town, etc. Nice guy.

I sat next to Ontario Harper in Econ. Right before the tourney, I said "Hey man, ESPN has y'all picked as a sleeper into the final four". He said "We gotta worry about Butler first". And we all know what happened.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I met John Rocker. He was a dick.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

you should have pissed on him, like he has MSU so many times.

17 him

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I threw an alley oop to Kodi Augustus on a fast break in a pickup game at the Sanderson once. I also emphaticaly swatted a Baxter Price layup attempt against the wall behind the goal and nailed the game winning jumper on an assist from Phil Turner in the same game once. That particular game featured Turner, Price, Riley Benock, and seven non-athletic white kids; Baxter was about the 8th best player on the floor.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I drank Louis XIII and smoked Cuban cigars with Mario Elie in Paris.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

No way Eric Moulds had classes in Carpenter

asdf

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Chuck Norris asked me for my autograph, told him to 17 off.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I put a sign in Sly Crooms front yard one night while he was sleeping.

uh oh.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I met Mark Cooper, of Hangin with Mr. Cooper fame, in the Atlanta airport. While working at the Augusta National during The Masters Tournament as a litter boy in High School, I met Bill 17'n Murray and he signed my Yellow Litter hat.

I lost that hat. But TSUNBearhunter is losing the pissing contest.

And neither one of these guys is an athlete...I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by CochiseCowbell; 01-11-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I think I was at that Jerry Rice Party...

I remember he was getting all touchy-feely with some little frat guy's girlfriend. It was good though, because the fella took it like a champ...I mean, Jerry Rice thought his gf was hot. All was good. Not sure if we're talking about the same party...but cool story broseph.

Speaking of that girl Jerry had his eyes on...I don't remember her name, but she was the biggest Ray Ray Bivens fan I've ever!!

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No