11-16-13 KENTUCKY
    11-23-13 at Tennessee
    11-30-13 WAKE FOREST

Richard Shapley
    richard@elysrestaurant.com
    Phone: 601.605.6359
    Fax: 601.605.6687
    http://elysrestaurant.com
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 05-29-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    8-4 (4-4)

L - South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, A&M
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

7-5 (3-5)

Losses to Ole Miss, UGA, Florida, South Carolina, A&M

7-5 (3-5)

nm

7-5 (3-5) L - Ole Miss, South Carolina, UGA, UF, TAMU

I just can't imagine Ole Miss losing to Vandy again given the talent they've been able to amass.
    Last edited by BoDawg; 07-01-2013 at 08:45 AM.

7-5 (3-5), however...

If Franklin can beat Ole Miss again AND finally get that upset win (South Carolina, Florida or ATM), that's 9-3 and you have to assume he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    If Franklin can beat Ole Miss again AND finally get that upset win (South Carolina, Florida or ATM), that's 9-3 and you have to assume he's gone.
    Gone where?

I get what you're saying, completely...but with the SEC TV money and overall conference money, it would be hard to leave this conference right now. I could see him eventually taking another SEC job if possible, but I just don't see him leaving to go out of conference unless it is an incredible salary difference. Maybe that's just me though. I think it's going to take a tremendous effort going forward to steal any SEC coaches.

7-5 (3-5)
    Losses to Ole Miss, USCe, Georgia, Florida, and A&M.

7-5 (3-5)

W's 4 OOC, Mizzou, UK and UT

You've got a point there. We're now seeing coaches leave high-profile jobs (Wisconsin football, Oklahoma baseball) to coach mid-pack SEC teams (Arkansas football, Auburn baseball). You have to think any coach in his right mind would leave Vandy for a good non-SEC job, but it's not the slam dunk it used to be.

6-6 (2-6)

7-5 (3-5)

It's not always about salary...

It's about the road to a championship. He's not going to win a SEC division, conference or BCS title at Vanderbilt. Just isn't going to happen.

If Texas, Clemson, Penn St, USC, (read: big school with an easier Championship path) come calling, he's going to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Gone where?

I get what you're saying, completely...but with the SEC TV money and overall conference money, it would be hard to leave this conference right now. I could see him eventually taking another SEC job if possible, but I just don't see him leaving to go out of conference unless it is an incredible salary difference. Maybe that's just me though. I think it's going to take a tremendous effort going forward to steal any SEC coaches.

Nothing screams high profile like Sooner Baseball**

Well, in relation to Auburn baseball though. Actually, after a quick Wikipedia check, they have more CWS appearances than we do.

8-4 (4-4)
    Hey everybody! We're all getting LAID!!!

6-6 (2-6) Conference wins over Kentucky and Mizzou, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Palos verdes View Post
    6-6 (2-6) Conference wins over Kentucky and Mizzou, that is all.
    I completely agree
    Hi-ho Duke!

Sub-question for the thread

So far no one has picked Vandy to beat Ole Miss; however, based on other threads, Bo Wallace is not that good or we're not going to sneak up on anybody and generally have a worse year. Can these be mutually exclusive.

Oh yeah 8-4 with a win over OM. I'm worried about Wallace's shoulder and we have no one worth a crap behind him.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    I picked Vandy. How can you not considering the history of the series the past few years.

8-4 Their schedule is extremely favorable. Love the bye weeks before UGa and Fla. @USCe on 9-14 is looking like MustSeeTV.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLeagueChew View Post
    So far no one has picked Vandy to beat Ole Miss; however, based on other threads, Bo Wallace is not that good or we're not going to sneak up on anybody and generally have a worse year. Can these be mutually exclusive.

Oh yeah 8-4 with a win over OM. I'm worried about Wallace's shoulder and we have no one worth a crap behind him.
    So....you're basing how good Wallace will be AND whether or not y'all will "sneak up" on anybody, off of the Vandy game?

First of all, that's terribly dumb logic. And second, how much do you have to be Vandy's bitch to think that game means shit about Bo Wallace?