11-16-13 TROY
    11-23-13 MISSOURI
    11-28-13 at Mississippi State (Thur.)

Richard Shapley
    richard@elysrestaurant.com
    Phone: 601.605.6359
    Fax: 601.605.6687
    http://elysrestaurant.com
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 05-29-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    12-0 (8-0)

Seriously. 5-7 (2-6). That Vandy game is huge.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

7-5 (4-4) Losses to Texas, Bama, LSU, aTm, and one toss up.

Shogun of Harlem Optimus Prime 4's Avatar

7-5 (4-4)

I can see anywhere from 5-8 wins. I'll be happy with 6 or more. And most will come out of the last five games.

Wins over SE Missouri, Auburn, Idaho, Arkansas Troy and Mizzou, and one out of Vandy or State.

upside of Aggie or LSU, potential downside of any SEC game.

Egg Bowl is difference between 7-5 and 8-4.

6-6 (3-5)

6-6 (3-5)
    Wins Ark., A&M, Missou

Bear beat down come Thanksgiving night.

6-6 (3-5)

Wins: SEMO, LSU, Idaho, Arkansas, Troy, Mizzou

Losses: Vandy, Texas, Bama, Auburn, A&M, MSU

I fully believe they somehow lose to Vandy and beat LSU.... And that we get payback on Thanksgiving night.

6-6 (3-5)

If they start 3-0 by some minor miracle though, they are looking at 9-10 wins.

8-4 (5-3).

6-6. They got a pretty easy schedule. Troy will give them some fits and vandy always plays UM well. Should be interesting

As a fan and spectator that schedule would suck! 7-5

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    Yes it would. 6 straight at home.

They can thank the SEC office for that. It's ridiculous the way they screwed them. The SEC has done a terrible job of football (and baseball) scheduling since they added the 2 new teams.

7-5 (4-4)

L's to Texas, Bama, A&M, LSU and one of us, Vandy or Auburn

5-7 (2-6) at best....

The wow factor and sleep walking opponents will not be there for Hugh in year 2. Teams will play hard from the opening kick and at best I see wins against SE Mizzou, Idaho, Mizzou, Troy and one of Ark/Vandy. .

Bears played as high above their means as any team I've ever seen, last year, and most in part because of the 2 factors in the first sentence. Depth will finally catch up to them during their 5 game gauntlet, starting Sept 28, and limping through the final month they won't be hitting on all cylinders during their easier part of their schedule. Bama, A&M, LSU and most likely Auburn will wear them down and beat them up, thus effecting them during the final 4.

Wins @ Vandy, SE Mizzou, and Idaho.

That's it. 3 wins, bad shoulder on Wallace, and a grove full of fans talking about how much heart the team had playing without a QB.

State fans will sympathize, and fail to point out that Ole Miss hasn't developed and played a high school QB signee since Eli Manning was playing.

1-6 Won't finish the season after they learn the program isn't heading in the right direction.

DS - the Vandy game is 8-29 (Thurs).

6-6 (3-5)

My 5 wins was being generous.. Was thinking more around 4..

Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Wins @ Vandy, SE Mizzou, and Idaho.

That's it. 3 wins, bad shoulder on Wallace, and a grove full of fans talking about how much heart the team had playing without a QB.

State fans will sympathize, and fail to point out that Ole Miss hasn't developed and played a high school QB signee since Eli Manning was playing.
    But they can't possibly lose to every SEC game again, can they? This season has all the ingredients for them to repeat 2010 or 2011 seasons. Only really 2 gimmes out of the first 8, and a 5 game stretch against some of the most physical teams in the nation, does not bode well for a great start for a team with little depth and a QB of questionable health. I find it humorous that no sport journalists are looking at any of these facts, when they're predicting OM this year.

0-12 (0-
    17 them.

6-6 (3-5)

Wins over Auburn, Arkansas and Missouri
    Last edited by LonesomeDog; 07-29-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Hey everybody! We're all getting LAID!!!

If they don't win 10 games, their season is a total failure. They've had the greatest recruiting class since the 1974 Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Nutt superbly recruited even though he couldn't coach them up, and according to Rebel-honks, they've won the Recruiting Egg Bowl for the 150th year in a row.

There's NO WAY they should win less than 10 games this year...if they don't, they've failed.

8-31-13 at Vanderbilt
    9-7-13 SE MISSOURI
    9-14-13 at Texas
    9-28-13 at Alabama
    10-5-13 at Auburn
    10-12-13 TEXAS A&M
    10-19-13 LOUISIANA STATE
    10-26-13 IDAHO
    11-9-13 ARKANSAS
    11-16-13 TROY
    11-23-13 MISSOURI
    11-28-13 at Mississippi State (Thur.)
    [image]https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46482010_10215768325618546_1036688621446365184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=aed9b556c63cf3d486fe00646d8824c9&oe=5C754991[/image]
    MooU Has Rednecks

7-5 (3-5). I expect them to blow Vandy out.

6-6, they exercise the Commodore demon but lose one they shouldn't.

Will Wallace be able to hold up? Their season hinges on that. But after Lsu it's a 4 game winning streak, then we get 'em.

Vandy-win
    SE Missouri-win
    Texas-loss
    Bama-loss
    Auburn-maybe
    aTm-loss
    Lsu-maybe
    Idaho-win
    Arkansas-win
    Troy-win
    Mizzou-win but could lose
    MSU-maybe

Good Will ****ing
    Vandy- LOSS
    SE Missouri-win
    Texas-LOSS
    Bama- LOSS
    Auburn- LOSS
    aTm- LOSS
    Lsu-LOSS

This is when the shit really hits the fan. Fans stay in the grove. Players tune out. Discipline problems arise. Why try hard when you are 1-6 with the girls/parties available whenever.

Idaho-win
    Arkansas-LOSS (Bilema is hard nosed. They will exploit the Rebel's weak minds as their lost season weighs down on team morale)
    Troy-LOSS (Spread em out, nonchalant effort makes for a tough time covering this well executed O.)
    Mizzou-LOSS
    MSU-LOSS

It's a HDN-2011 style meltdown season. Prima donna mindset sets in. House of cards is about to fall.

2-10
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

I'll take this scenario

7-5, I think they will be all over the board week to week but will have

a solid team. May lose one or two they shouldn't and win one or two they shouldn't.
    Last edited by coach66; 07-30-2013 at 07:37 AM.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

7-5 (4-4)

Vandy-W
    SE Missouri-W
    Texas-L
    Bama-L
    Auburn-W
    aTm-L
    Lsu-L
    Idaho-W
    Arkansas-W
    Troy-W
    Mizzou-W
    MSU-L

It's too bad they have Mizzou on their schedule. Replace them with a team with a pulse, and bowl eligibility would be seriously in question. Vandy/MSU are the tossups, so I see anywhere between 6-6 and 8-4 as possible.

Schedule sucks. 5-7. 6-6 if they win 1 @Vandy/@Auburn.

Ws: SE Missouri, Idaho, Arky, Troy, Mizzou

Ls: @Vandy, @Texas, @Bama, @Auburn, aTm, LSU, MSU

I can't think of a worse way to arrange that schedule. Hell, that Troy game could be fair game at that point in the schedule. Nobody will attend that game. I also really like our chances heading into the Egg Bowl as of today. That will be their first hostile environment in nearly 2 months. That's going to be tough on them to adjust. I'm giving the home team the W.

[I also really like our chances heading into the Egg Bowl as of today. That will be their first hostile environment in nearly 2 months.]

Saying your stadium is hostile is akin to saying that our stadium is hostile. Honestly, the only "hostile" stadiums in the SEC currently are: LSU, USC, Florida, Alabama. Maybe A&M but I don't know anything about their place.

Saying any other stadium is hostile than those names is silly.

You bring your little happy loafer wearing ass to Davis Wade that night, and bet the farm that you're gonna see hostile.

I don't understand your prediction

Judging by 7 wins but 3-5 in conference, you seem to think ole miss will blow out Vandy and beat Texas, yet lose to both us and Auburn?

Your pea sized brain seems to have misinterpreted the statement in question.

Decibel level while running out of the tunnel doesn't make an environment the most "hostile"

Plus, you know what he meant, dickwad. It's ole miss's first away game in that long. If it were Tulane instead of us, it would still be a "hostile environment."

Also, playing at your rival's stadium is always viciously hostile. West Virginia could play @Alabama and then @Pitt and do you know what's the more hostile environment? Pitt.

On top of that, Davis-Wade does have the hostile location reputation from cowbells alone, while vaught-hemmingway has a reputation for fans that clear out at halftime to enjoy cold Abners chicken tenders and herpes infested sluts in the woods. You can't compare the two.
    Last edited by Hump4Hoops; 07-30-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Rivalry game = hostile environment.

Do you really need this explained?

9-3 (6-2) ....you're ok with that right? I can make it more if you need.