Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Word on the "street" in Oxford - Brunetti and Brassell arrested

Possession...weed.

Grown Ass Man | Troy Aikman Yes | No

When keeping it real goes wrong.

The floor sweepers will be along shortly.

Brassell was arrested for possession a few months ago...

And nothing come of it and nothing will now either.

Allegedly, Brunetti took ownership of the stash keeping Brassell off the hook.
    Brunetti was tested and tested pos at very high level...not sure about their status with the team yet.

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    Brunetti has a history with this going back to his days at MUS. nothing will come of this.

Work study. R&D project.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuley View Post
    Work study. R&D project.
    These young men should be commended for volunteering to be beta testers for Cannabis to develop new medicines and new ways of delivering the chemical compounds in marijuana, particularly tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), to treat a range of chronic conditions, said Dr. Mahmoud ElSohly who has been Marijuana Project director at Ole Miss since 1980.**

Quote Originally Posted by lasher8 View Post
    Possession...weed.
    Im still shocked Pastor Freee let NB back after being arrested this spring (while at EMCC) in Oxford wearing a pot leaf pendant necklace. I thought he was suppose to be cleaning up his act at scooba?

If true I would imagine Snoop got to take a test too based on his pristine

record. Wasn't this the bunch that was preaching to us about Jamoral Graham the other day?
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

Quote Originally Posted by WrapItDog View Post
    These young men should be commended for volunteering to be beta testers for Cannabis to develop new medicines and new ways of delivering the chemical compounds in marijuana, particularly tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), to treat a range of chronic conditions, said Dr. Mahmoud ElSohly who has been Marijuana Project director at Ole Miss since 1980.**
    ^^I like^^

And this is why a coach should never paint a picture of utopia when talking about his program. If he doesn't follow what he has been preaching then he looks like a hypocrite.

Of course I don't fault him for not kicking the guy off the team. Just don't go around with a Jesus fish tattooed on your forehead if you can't or won't back it up.

What Would Freezus Do? hatfieldms's Avatar

Yes they were

Him acting like a dope smoking heathen is why they didn't offer him

Quote Originally Posted by DerHntr View Post
    And this is why a coach should never paint a picture of utopia when talking about his program. If he doesn't follow what he has been preaching then he looks like a hypocrite.

Of course I don't fault him for not kicking the guy off the team. Just don't go around with a Jesus fish tattooed on your forehead if you can't or won't back it up.
    Exactly. It's an impossible standard that leads to Swaggert moments.

I'm still waiting for the story to break on Nkemdichie and the Sigma Chi's from last spring. This bunch can cover things up better than the U.S. Govt. ever thought about doing.

Shogun of Harlem Optimus Prime 4's Avatar
    God gave us weed for a reason.

Well why don't you enlighten us this morning.........

That's

not very Christian of him. It's a good thing Rev. Freeze is there for salvation.

OP...go ahead and spill the beans on the Chi's/Knemdichie for us. We would then hold you in high esteem for having the scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    I'm still waiting for the story to break on Nkemdichie and the Sigma Chi's from last spring. This bunch can cover things up better than the U.S. Govt. ever thought about doing.

It was at the KA house. And Denzel pretty much broke a guys face that was yelling racial slurs. And our friend Marshall Henderson was involved too.

Ill find out this morning. My cousin is OPD.

he'll tell me. He also told me a few weeks ago Henderson was arrested for cocaine, and the cop dropped the charges and there were several peeps pissed. He is now in some serious rehab.

Why is it every time a player is arrested for anything it is in the Oxford crime report the next day yet you idiots believe a rumor that isn't? And don't give me because OPD is protecting Brassell because he's made his appearance in it before

STOP TALKING ABOUT US!!! WAHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Forbin View Post
    It was at the KA house. And Denzel pretty much broke a guys face that was yelling racial slurs. And our friend Marshall Henderson was involved too.
    I'm ok with this. And I was a KA.

Why don't you enlighten us?

I don't know shit about it.

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    Quote Originally Posted by WrapItDog View Post
    That Rebel weed wasn't that good when I tried it in the early 90's... mid-grade at best..

Quote Originally Posted by whereisATL View Post
    Why is it every time a player is arrested for anything it is in the Oxford crime report the next day yet you idiots believe a rumor that isn't? And don't give me because OPD is protecting Brassell because he's made his appearance in it before
    How would a player go about making a daily crime report for today when their alleged crime could have easily happened well after a print deadline? Not saying any of this is or isn't true -- just that spinning it as "well they aren't in the report today -- so this is a bs rumor" sends the exact same "less-than-concrete" message as the OP it attempts to discredit...

So, I'll put you in the "not true" camp...cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by whereisATL View Post

He also gave us Manchineel trees.

a KA house beatdown? Was Andy Kennedy involved too?

It varied, from "does absolutely nothing" to "i literally can't get up off the couch". I read an article on CNN recently criticizing it, with researchers claiming they can get much stronger strains from the street in Oregon.

One of my friends worked security at the field in college. Talk about fox in the henhouse situation.

Don't you dare sully young Marshall's name by dragging him into this. Shenanigans!

ER doctor: What seems to be the problem, son?

KA: Denzel Nkemdiche punched me in the face.

ER doctor: Well letís have a look, shall we? (Runs x-ray.) My God. Your face . . . itís . . . itís . . broken.

KA: What do you mean? Which bone - nose, jaw, what?

ER doctor: All of it. Your entire face is broken.

(UPD officer arrives.)

UPD officer: What seems to be the problem here?

ER doctor: Denzel Nkemdiche broke this manís face.

UPD officer: Which bone?

ER doctor: The whole damned thing.

UPD officer: Dear God. Were there any witnesses?

KA: Marshall Henderson, but heís in serious rehab for cocaine.

UPD officer: Well you canít have a crime without any witnesses. Case closed.

cocaine is a helluva drug!

-Rick James approves this message, oh and 17 yo couch

You a fraternity man?

asdf
    Formally BR549

Now that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Arloguthrie View Post
    ER doctor: What seems to be the problem, son?

KA: Denzel Nkemdiche punched me in the face.

ER doctor: Well letís have a look, shall we? (Runs x-ray.) My God. Your face . . . itís . . . itís . . broken.

KA: What do you mean? Which bone - nose, jaw, what?

ER doctor: All of it. Your entire face is broken.

(UPD officer arrives.)

UPD officer: What seems to be the problem here?

ER doctor: Denzel Nkemdiche broke this manís face.

UPD officer: Which bone?

ER doctor: The whole damned thing.

UPD officer: Dear God. Were there any witnesses?

KA: Marshall Henderson, but heís in serious rehab for cocaine.

UPD officer: Well you canít have a crime without any witnesses. Case closed.
    Case closed, indeed.

Umm...

Personally, I hope they keep all of the potheads on their sports teams. It will eventually destroy their seasons. I imagine one day Henderson will snort a few rows in the pre-game and then end up ripping an opposing fan's still beating heart out and eat it on the court if he continues at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
    he'll tell me. He also told me a few weeks ago Henderson was arrested for cocaine, and the cop dropped the charges and there were several peeps pissed. He is now in some serious rehab.
    Had you said Marshall Henderson was on meth, that may have been believable. Cocaine, not so much.

I like the twist on the "Bear at work". Using the "cuz on OPD" is pretty good. You are awarded 100 pts internet cred.