11-8-14 PRESBYTERIAN
    11-22-14 at Arkansas
    11-29-14 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Richard Shapley
    richard@elysrestaurant.com
    Phone: 601.605.6359
    Fax: 601.605.6687
    http://elysrestaurant.com
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 07-08-2014 at 09:34 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    8-4 (4-4) and that's with beating 3 out of 4 of their toss up SEC games.

@ Vandy, @ Texas A&M, Tennessee, Mississippi State
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 07-08-2014 at 09:37 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Shogun of Harlem Optimus Prime 4's Avatar
    8-4 (4-4)

7-5 (3-5).

8-4 (4-4) w/ a loss in the Egg Bowl

/

7-5 (3-5) Lose to A&M because it's away, BAMA, Auburn, LSU, and State.

7-5. I don't think aTm and Tenn aren't as bad as people think. They will split those games.
    Last edited by aTotal360; 07-08-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

8-4 (4-4)

L's to Bama, LSU & Auburn and then either us or A&M

0-12 after vacating any wins.**

nm

Noticed ...

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstudent View Post
    DS has OM winning all 4 OOC games and two of those will definitely be 'intriguing' games.

1st is the 'Battle of former Ark State HCs' between Bucky and Bryan Harsin, hired after one year at Arkansas State, to replace Chris Petersen. (Ark State hired Blake Anderson, North Carolina OC, with a $3M buyout, to keep him around after Freeze, Malzahn, and Harsin all left after their first year) While Boise is no where near their former glory, first games are always a little tricky. Should be fun one to watch.

After Boise and @ Vandy, OM opens their home schedule with UL Lafayette. Last year, Hud's team faltered at the start against Arkansas and Kansas St ... and at the end of the season when Terrance Broadway broke his arm. BUT, if Broadway returns to form, they can be a VERY dangerous team. Don't think there is any love lost between Bucky and Hud and after the loss in baseball, the Cajuns should be fired up for this game.
    Robbie Faulk .. To your point, I think MSU will have 49 scholarship players from Mississippi on next year's roster and Ole Miss will have 19. So much for 'Mississippi Made.'

8-4 (4-4)

1-11 (0- Presbyterian plays them tough, but lim Kim gets the rushing td to ice it**

I think the Bears will beat Boise pretty convincingly. ULL might be a closer game, but at home the Bears will win by 10.

Bubble screen covered and injuries to OL lead to a 5-7 year for the pancake rabbits.

8-4 ( 4-4)

Presbyterian

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    1-11 (0- Presbyterian plays them tough, but lim Kim gets the rushing td to ice it**
    The fighting blue hose. I guess the Water Valley JV team was already booked for that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstudent View Post

Wouldn't at @Arky be more of a toss-up than @Vandy? I know Vandy has had their number, but I'm not sure why people are expecting an Arkansas team that took State and UM to the wire last year will be anything different this year. Did they lose a lot?

I think UM's season will be decided by A&M, UT, Ark, and State. Their nightmare season is A&M not having a drop off like people think, UT coming into their own, and then basically Arkansas on the road (after going through an SEC schedule with no margin for error on the OL) being the only game that they have to let slip away to go to 5-7. (Or maybe the nightmare season is having an early OL injury and dropping a game to ULL, then going 0-4 against A&M, Ark, UT, and State).

But I'm going to guess 7-5, with a split against A&M and UT, losses to Bama, LSU, MSU, and Auburn. But depending on how LSU, Bama, and A&M reload and whether Auburn takes a step forward, this really could be the weakest the West has been at the top since Mullen's been here, so this would be the year for UM or State to jump up and get 9 regular season wins.

9-3 (5-3)

Losses to Alabama, Auburn, and either A&M or LSU.

If the Egg Bowl were in Starkville, I'd call it a loss. I am curious if a State poster will say one of Ole Miss' wins will be against MSU. I'm betting no.

I would think so. Vandy is going to be god-awful this fall. I'm not expecting a lot from Arkansas, but they will be competitive at home. Bielema is a better coach than most SEC fans think. He's still a dick though.

6-6 (4-4)

Kemdouche has a mid-season biploar episode and causes dissension among the team, Wallace breaks his clavicle, and the rest is history.
    Saturdays child don't wanna go to Sunday school....

Well I mean you're on a 17ing State message board, scrub

History says the home team will win the Egg Bowl unless the visitor is just clearly the better team, and even then the home team will win about 1/2 the time. I still picked us. I do think we will have a better team than you will this fall, although I realize that is debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by patdog View Post
    History says the home team will win the Egg Bowl unless the visitor is just clearly the better team, and even then the home team will win about 1/2 the time. I still picked us. I do think we will have a better team than you will this fall, although I realize that is debatable.
    ^^This^^

I think we'll be better, but we'll have to be significantly better for the Egg Bowl to be any better than a toss-up for us. Really the only two reasons I'm picking State are that (1) I feel like the way our D performed last year when our offense was using a true freshman QB, we should be able to do the same in Oxford with what we have coming back and assuming our offense gives us a little more help throughout the game amd (2) I think we could stomach an OL injury better than UM, although both of us are flirting with danger there.

2-10, 0-8..this season has Last Years of Houston Nutt Written All Over It

I can see Robert Kimdeechee demanding to run the ball 25 times a game or he quits the team.
    DATE OPPONENT
    8-28-14 Boise State @Atlanta, GA L
    9-6-14 at Vanderbilt L
    9-13-14 LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE L
    9-27-14 MEMPHIS W
    10-4-14 ALABAMA L
    10-11-14 at Texas A&M L
    10-18-14 TENNESSEE L
    10-25-14 at Louisiana State L
    11-1-14 AUBURN L
    11-8-14 PRESBYTERIAN W
    11-22-14 at Arkansas L
    11-29-14 MISSISSIPPI STATE L
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 07-09-2014 at 08:53 AM. Reason: cut down confusion
    [image]https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46482010_10215768325618546_1036688621446365184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=aed9b556c63cf3d486fe00646d8824c9&oe=5C754991[/image]
    MooU Has Rednecks

10-2

[QUOTE=dawgstudent;1001584]
    DATE OPPONENT
    8-28-14 Boise State @Atlanta, GA.
    9-6-14 at Vanderbilt.
    9-13-14 LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE
    9-27-14 MEMPHIS
    10-4-14 ALABAMA
    10-11-14 at Texas A&M
    10-18-14 TENNESSEE
    10-25-14 at Louisiana State
    11-1-14 AUBURN
    11-8-14 PRESBYTERIAN
    11-22-14 at Arkansas
    11-29-14 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Losses to Bama and Auburn. We usually can hang with LSU, even in Baton Rouge. I think TAM has a bad year because Sumlin's defenses haven't stopped anyone from scoring and he no longer has a freak of nature under center. I also think that we will destroy your team in Oxford. But, I a really big homer, so...
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 07-09-2014 at 08:53 AM.

7-5
    W - Boise ULL Memphis Preys Tenn Ark MSU
    L - Vandy UA AU aTm LSU
    Vandy MSU and aTm are all tossup's. 6-6 floor 9-3 ceiling. They ain't beating their real rival at home after last year.

Well I did, dipshit, but I don't think y'all will be that good. This hype and preseason love for Dak has me concerned. Until he plays well over an extended period without getting hurt I'm not betting the farm on us yet. If your OL transfers suck, Morris(?) still weighs 500lbs, and Tunsil doesn't stay healthy, then you won't sniff 6 wins. I'm just surprised you didn't say 10-2 like your idiot buddy did below