Saturday
    Nov. 21
    at Ole Miss Rebels
    Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS
    Saturday
    Nov. 28
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA

Last edited by dawgstudent; 06-08-2015 at 09:25 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    8-4 (4-4)

The last year of Lesticles.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

8-4 (4-4) I'm with you. Losses at MSU, Auburn, at Bama and at Oxpatch.

If the morale gets hit after losses to MSU and Auburn I could see the ARK and S.Car games being a potential loss. I don't think SCAR is gonna be that good.
    MSU Class of 2011

7-5 (3-5). Bye, bye Les.

8-4 (4-4)

L's to us, Auburn, Bama and OM although I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to Ark or A&M either.

7-5 and 3-5

9-3. I think they'll beat us in Starkville. We don't have great depth at DT, and our LBs are better built to stop the spread.

9-3 (5-3) lose to Bama then 2 between us, Auburn and aTm

8-4(4-4)

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    9-3. I think they'll beat us in Starkville. We don't have great depth at DT, and our LBs are better built to stop the spread.
    Even if you are right about them running all over us, they still have to stop Dak and company and they have not done that in two games. Two years ago they had a good passing game was able to out score us. I don't think they can out score us with just running the ball. We beat LSU in Starkville.

Also, they still don't have a QB. Teams are going to stack the box and dare them to throw the ball. I don't care how good your OL and RB are, it's hard to run against an 8-man front.

8-4 might do it

10-2 (6-2)

Most likely losses are to Bama and Arkansas. QB play will be better (how can it be worse!), and the Tigers are stacked at the other positions. Hard to see them beating Bama in Tuscaloosa, and I have a suspicion that Arkansas will be pretty good this year.

I am laughing at all the posts that say Les Miles will be fired. He may be pushed to replace Cam after this season if the QB play does not improve, but he isn't going anywhere.