Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    The Godfather dawgstudent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003

    You can now embed tweets...

    aTotal360 got me wondering if you can do this and you can. I had to some custom coding but google is your friend. Just click the twitter icon and find the Twitter ID of the tweet. For example...

    The bbcode is tweet so it would be [ tweet ]710643099488362496[ /tweet ] without the spaces for this tweet...

    And let's see it in action...

    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

    MSU 2021 | MSU 2022 Yes | No

  2. #2
    aTotal360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Starkville, MS
    For those who don't know where the code comes from, here is the idiot guide.

    Attachment 3445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 3.58.19 PM.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	3446  
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

    MSU 2021 | MSU 2022 Yes | No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
SixPack Sponsors

Disclaimer: Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Mississippi State University or any other Mississippi State sports website. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Scottish & Newcastle PLC d/b/a Bulldog Strong Ale. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by The interactive nature of the Discussion Forums makes it impossible for to assume responsibility for any of the content, including photographs and/or images, posted by participants. The ideas, suggestions, thoughts, recommendations, opinions, comments, advice, and observations made by participants of the interactive Discussion Forums are not endorsed by