10-1-16 at Alabama ..
    10-8-16 VANDERBILT ..
    10-22-16 MISSISSIPPI STATE ..
    10-29-16 at Missouri ..
    11-5-16 GEORGIA ..
    11-12-16 at Tennessee ..
    11-19-16 AUSTIN PEAY ..
    11-26-16 at Louisville ..

**Click here to do your picks for the other SEC Teams that have previously been posted

Last edited by dawgstudent; 06-16-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    4-8 (2-6)
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

MSU is a big game for them. 5-7 if the drop the MSU game.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    I think they are going to lose to USM to set the tone for the season. They will win 2 out of Vandy, Missouri, South Carolina.

They get 3 out of 4 toss-up games at home. So, I'm going with 5-7 (2-6).

If USM didn't lose their HC, I would be more temped to agree.

4-8 (2-6). Wins against Vandy, Missouri, New Mexico State, and Austin Peay.

Corch whatshisname gets fired...only they 17'ed up and gave him a very expensive contract extension..so maybe not

6-6 (3-5) SEC

4-8 1-7

Agree with 4-8 (2-6) .. unfortunately, think Stoops needs at least a 5-7 (3-5) type year to hang on for another year. He went .. 2-10 (0- followed by .. 5-7 (2-6) .. 5-7 (2-6).

I know KY is a 'basketball first' school but just don't think 4 years in a row without a winning record or bowl game .. gets him another year
    Robbie Faulk .. To your point, I think MSU will have 49 scholarship players from Mississippi on next year's roster and Ole Miss will have 19. So much for 'Mississippi Made.'

5-7 (2-6)

W's OOC except Louisville then Vandy and USCE