10-8-16 AUBURN ..
    10-14-16 at Brigham Young (Fri.) ..
    10-22-16 at Kentucky ..
    10-29-16 SAMFORD ..
    11-5-16 TEXAS A&M ..
    11-12-16 at Alabama ..
    11-19-16 ARKANSAS ..
    11-26-16 at Ole Miss ..

**Click here to do your picks for the other SEC Teams that have previously been posted

Last edited by dawgstudent; 06-16-2016 at 08:35 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    8-4 (4-4)

This schedule is perfect for this team. We play the toss ups at home, the easiest SEC team on our schedule on the road where we haven't lost to them during Mullen's tenure. And our definitive losses (LSU and Bama) on the road. The only game I would love to switch out would be BYU and OM - if we could have them at home and trade South Carolina and South Alabama.

Honestly - on paper - I see 9-3 but I just don't see this as a 9-3 team as a whole.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

8-4 overall 4-4 SEC lets go Bowling yet again!

Hailstate!

7-5 (3-5). Tempering my expectations. Still not sold on the OL and RB until I see differently, and as much as I like Fitzgerald, he will be a 1st year starter and will take some time to grow into the job.

8-4(4-4)

This season has the largest range of outcomes. 6-6 floor if OL and RB regress; 10-2 ceiling if A&M goes to their late season form early, and a OM NCAA-induced implosion occurs. Gonna be an exciting season, at the least.

7-5 (3-5)

Same. 7-5 (3-5). UK or Arkansas will beat us, along with Bama, LSU and Mississippi

6-6, 3-5..... too many question marks for me to go any higher, but I'll take another bowlgame

8-4 or if the D can be dominant, 9-3. If the oline is as bad as some claim it to be, then 0-12.**

6-6. South Car game is huge, IMO.

You should listen to this if you haven't. Not a lot of optimism out there in Gamecock country.

"At South Panola we still honor what the word commitment means"-Lance Pogue

8-4....i think o-line will have some issues but muuuuch improved. As a result qb play doesnt drop off nearly as much as anticipated and rbs have holes. My real questions come on defense, where i simply dont know what to expect.

At least a 9 Win Season ..

I'm always optimistic .. and I promptly got blasted by Coach34 on ED when I posted .. "Since Mullen has arrived, we have been BETTER in Even years than in Odd years." Odd years avg wins =7 .. Even years avg wins =9 So, I'm going with a 10-3 (5-3) record including the bowl win.

Coach34's reply .. "If Mullen wins more than 6 next year- that will be overachieving."

Some reasons .. 1) Teams have lost more players entering odd years than even. It has to do with recruiting cycles. 2) While State lost Dak, Chris Jones, Bear, etc .. numbers wise after this year, we lose 20+ contributors. 3) We seem to do better even year sched setup (Home .. Aub, A&M, Ark, SECe Opp & @ LSU, Ky, Bama, OM)
    Odd Even
    2009 5
    2010 9
    2011 7
    2012 8
    2013 7
    2014 10
    2015 9
    28 27
    Avg 7 9
    Robbie Faulk .. To your point, I think MSU will have 49 scholarship players from Mississippi on next year's roster and Ole Miss will have 19. So much for 'Mississippi Made.'

15-0, 8-0.....17 it

If it happens, I'll be an internet hero.

And if not, we'll just call you National Championship Game. Doesn't have quite the same ring to it as Rosebowl, but not much can be done about it.

Eternal Pessimist

4-8 (1-7)

going to be a long year.

5-7, 2-6

See us starting well (3-1) before the wheels fall off. Have us beating South Carolina and Kentucky in conference but I also wouldn't be surprised if we lost on the road to UK and finished 4-8.

As usual, I'd be very happy to be wrong.

8-4 4-4, eight wins is boring. My how things have changed.

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    Is Coach34 still posting on ED?

6-6. I think we will probably lose the last 3 games, or possibly beat Arkansas and lose to a team that we were expected to beat.

Under a different name. The excessive pride oozes through unmistakably.

Lol like clockwork.

7-5 (4-4)

Open 3-1 with a loss to LSU, 3-1 in the next stretch with a loss to BYU, 1-3 to end the season with a loss to A&M. Sadly this is my optimistic view. Auburn and Arkansas could be L's as well if our question marks turn out to be a negative.

7-5. Think we take a step back. As Joan Jett would say, 'I hate myself for loving you'

6-6. We start off good and falter in the thick of the SEC grind. Losing Prescott will be more of a pain than most expect.

7-5... early loses to South Carolina and LSU and late wins against Arky and breaking the curse that has loomed State as of late in Oxford.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstudent View Post
    8-4 (4-4)

Honestly - on paper - I see 9-3 but I just don't see this as a 9-3 team as a whole.
    I agree, DS. But I can't decide if we lose to BYU or OM or both & TAMU or UK.

17 em ALL.

10-2. Losses to BAMA & LSU. 10-3 with a head scratcher bowl loss.

Looking at that number reminds me I'm obviously wearing Maron tinted glasses.

6-6. going to be a struggle.

Mainly due to the oline not being able to keep people off the fresh qb, or open up running lanes.

I am going to be bitching if holloway/shumpert are the only guys that get to run the ball.
    Last edited by boatsandhoes; 08-15-2016 at 11:18 PM.

It's pretty easy to figure out. The 'I told you so' and the posts that include numbered list of why he's right gives it away

Wrong place **
    Last edited by Xenomorph; 08-15-2016 at 08:57 PM.

5-7 (2-6). Will go bowling if we can win in Provo.

Best case is 9-3, I look at the schedule and I can see it. Pending our offense can get some things done and our defense keeping with some of the quality in the past few seasons.

Auburn, Arkansas, and Texas aTm are toss ups and winnable. Def Losses are: LSU, Bama, and Black bears.

Worse case is 6-6 IMHO

Hell we shouldn't have won 8 games last year with that disaster of an OL. Who knows, but I do think we go bowling which is fine by me!

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    6-6 (2-6)

Wins - S Alabama, USCe, UMass, BYU, Samford, Arkansas
    Last edited by DesotoCountyDawg; 08-16-2016 at 04:24 AM.

I hope my predictions are as accurate as they've been for the last 6 years

NT

Quote Originally Posted by HD6 View Post
    You should listen to this if you haven't. Not a lot of optimism out there in Gamecock country.
    Poor Gamecocks are feeling Croom-esque as we did during the Croom era At least Muschamp (imo) has a chance.

7-5 (3-5). I have no faith in the running game. I will post it here, if Mullen wins 8 or more regular season games this season, I will never complain about him as a coach again. I might gripe generally about recruiting, but since I don't really follow recruiting those gripes will be very generic ("I wish Mullen could land more SEC caliber offensive linemen..."). I will also still reserve the right to second guess specific in-game decisions. But other than that I will be 100% behind him.