Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    8-4 (4-4)

losses to LSU, Bama, and OM

last loss comes from TAMU or Arky. Not sure which

Exactly. Don't change a thing.

I agree with this 100%. 6-6. We are gonna have to scratch our way to 6-6 too.

Gonna have some huge blowout losses as well.

Seems like they don't really know what to expect. I just say South Car is big because it gives us a chance to have a great first half of the schedule. Win South Car and you're probably 3-1 going into Auburn which may be taking.

South Car
    Auburn
    BYU
    UK

Are all 50/50 games IMO and we get them in the first half of the season. I could see some parallels between 2012 and 2016.

6 is our floor and 9 is our ceiling so I can go with your prediction. We gotta

run the damn ball again but with these QB's and what I expect to be a better offensive line I am optimistic.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

10-2 , 6-2 Alabama & LSU losses

I guess I'm the only one that thinks this is close to the 2014 team . I'd say this Oline will be as good as 2014 and the defense will be better...anytime the core of the defense is built on superior linebackers, you will have a strong team.

I am am close to saying this could be an 11-1 team if the QB situation is clear by LSU