Site slowness / failure to load

DS,
    Just a heads up, I've noticed for the past few days that the site isn't loading correctly. Seeing this from both home and work. I finally took a look and it appears that one of the advertising sites is not responding but it's not setup properly to time out the request. Worse, it's hitting this site multiple times which is causing the browser to have performance issues, especially when opening multiple windows. I'm not sure what power you have to block a particular company but the advertiser is "Mode Media" which is also known as "Glam Media" (which supposedly focuses on Women's issues and stuff so that's even more odd).

Here is an example of one of the threads failing:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glam media.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	5022

As you can see it took over 12 minutes before it finally failed. I did not see any of the ads coming from the glam.com site working so it appears they have an issue with their server. I've seen this for at least a few days now so I thought I would let you know.

Starter | Suspended Yes | No

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    Yea - I sent an email to them last night. If I don't hear anything from them by tomorrow - I will be removing their ads.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Starter | Suspended Yes | No