Question for BMT or Sesh or anyone else that might know.

I can see Sesh's pictures, but I can't see BMT's or saddawg's fishing pics. I can also see the AOTD. Is there some setting in my browser that I can change to be able to view all pics? I'm on an office computer on a network that has some restrictions (websense and such).

I use imageshack. BMT uses photobucket. Very well could be a firewall or something.

I have a photobucket account and websense blocks it at work, so that very well could be it.

I use PB also. Must be blocking PB.

Darth Photoshop BigMotherTucker's Avatar

Yeah it does, for a while there I thought saddawg went gay on us and quit posting his fishing pics until somebody commented on one that I couldn't see. I then realized that big brother was screening all the good stuff. I haven't seen any of BMT's fark work that everyone keeps bragging about. I don't even see the red X. Nothing.

the the file hosting at imageshack? Ive been thinking about switching.

Quote:_________________________________________________a llowed: jpg jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff swf < 1.5 megabytes.________________________________________ _________

Photobucket has a 25GB limit. Doesnt sound like much, but I have three accounts and im over 50% on all of them.

Quote:_________________________________________________1 00 megabytes of transfer per hour______________________________________________ ___
    Think that's all. I don't come close to the amouth of width your using.

...and if it is blocking the site that the source pics are located, your pictures will not show up in the post.