Per twitter, cards just got Ozuna

I like him in the lineup. I also like the OF of Fowler, Pham and Ozuna.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No

I think I'd rather have Ozuna over Stanton if only for contract reasons. Hopefully we can resign him after 2019 or maybe even before. Looks like they're gonna try to trade Piscotty to Oakland to be near his mother who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease last year.
    Last edited by PineGroveBully; 12-13-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PineGroveBully View Post
    I think I'd rather have Ozuna over Stanton if only for contract reasons. Hopefully we can resign him after 2019 or maybe even before. Looks like they're gonna try to trade Piscotty to Oakland to be near his mother who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease last year.
    So far, Mo or Girsch (not sure who's really calling the shots) has finally delivered. Still need another bat though. Piscotty trade appears to be finalized, allowing him to be closer to home and clearing out some of the logjam in the outfield. Don't know much about Schrock or Munoz other than they're both minor league middle infielders. I think Piscotty will rebound this year away from Mabry.

Heard Dakota Hudson's name being discussed as part of the trade early on. I hope not.

Now go get Machado...

And call it a day!

Need to get Colome from Tampa first

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdog View Post
    And call it a day!
    I certainly wouldn’t turn down machado but I read that a machado trade would possibly involve DeJong. I’d rather not lose him for a one year player in Machado. I can’t imagine St. Louis will be in play for machado once he hits free agency.

Fortunately for

you, Mike wanted nothing to do with St. Louis.