Harvard and Golden Triangle. We learnt them som'thin

The older I get, the better I was.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No

A large automobile mfg. plant located out at Mayhew would change a lot of

things because he brings some me secondary businesses with it.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

Sweet. Redneck inginuity triumphs again.

We need to take this stuff seriously. I read an article the other day about some MSU student who founded a social media tech-type company and instead of sticking around in Mississippi, he went to Birmingham (mainly because of high turnover and a lack of things to do or whatever).

I don't know how to reverse this trend but it needs to happen fast. I recognize that techy stuff really isn't in the cards for the Golden Triangle but it could be for Jackson metro
    Last edited by 5049; 03-23-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    We need to take this stuff seriously. I read an article the other day about some MSU student who founded a social media tech-type company and instead of sticking around in Mississippi, he went to Birmingham (mainly because of high turnover and a lack of things to do or whatever).

I don't know how to reverse this trend but it needs to happen fast. I recognize that techy stuff really isn't in the cards for the Golden Triangle but it could be for Jackson metro
    Spot on.

Look for Ole Miss Lawyers to sue them out of business.

60 minutes did a phenomenal piece on the GTR manufacturing boom about a year ago and you could but notice MSU's influence on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post

It can happen in the Triangle. It already has a little bit.