OT... TWD (spoiler, maybe)

So, Maggie, Jesus, and Daryl are gonna turn on Rick?

General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No

Be about like Jay walking to me.
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

Daryl won't turn on Rick. Negan will end up joining the group to fight the Whisperers.

I understand Maggie and Daryl wanting him dead, but Jesus

His stance his entire existence on this show is not killing the saviors. Why the sudden change?

Also, itís going to be a long season 9 if all they are doing is preparing for that oncoming herd.

I personally think the show shouldíve ended altogether with tonight. Not sure it has enough steam left for ANOTHER new arc like the Whisperers.

The show will go on as long as everyone is still making money and people are still watching.

Good episode tonight. Ftwd was actually enjoyable.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I thought it was one of the better episodes in a while. I don't get Jesus wanting him dead either. The Maggie, Daryl, and Jesus cliffhanger wasn't as good as the introduction of Negan but it'll get eyes to return in the fall.

Was that a huge group of walkers they were looking at in the valley? Allergies have relegated me to wearing glasses and them and the trees just all blended in. I didn't think it was walkers bc the group never seemed alarmed. Was glad to see Eugene show his badass side last night.

i also thought this would have been a satisfactory end to the show. I don't read the comic or graphic novel or whatever but I just don't see a cure ever coming. Still perplexed about the chopper from earlier this season. Just not sure what kind of decent ending they can come up with. Maybe Rick wakes up in the hospital and it was all a wicked dream. Don't know.
    Last edited by PineGroveBully; 04-16-2018 at 08:29 AM.

That was a cliff hanger with those three talking. I don't think they were turning on Rick. They were just plotting to kill Negan. On side note looked like the Fear of the Walking dead jumped into the future to allow Morgan to join the cast.

Any of y'all been watching The Terror? They said it was based on actual events and as a history buff I've wanted to research it but I don't want to spoil the show.

After the great job AMC has done with period pieces in Turn, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, and now The Terror I'd like to see them do a civil war series

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    The show will go on as long as everyone is still making money and people are still watching.

Good episode tonight. Ftwd was actually enjoyable.
    Oh Iím sure it will continue for several more years. It shouldnít though, even if there are more comic arcs to explore. I have no faith in the show doing anything original or innovative anymore. It literally just goes in circles.

AMC played it perfectly with Breaking Bad. You want a show to end while itís still hot and before people turn on it. Need to do the same with TWD. Theyíve lost an enormous amount of viewers in the last year and a half. Regularly averaging around 6.5 in the ratings isnít terrible, but itís a huge drop from the S7 premiere when they were over 17, and for other episodes last season they were consistently over 10 or 11. Thatís a pretty steep drop in not a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PineGroveBully View Post
    Any of y'all been watching The Terror? They said it was based on actual events and as a history buff I've wanted to research it but I don't want to spoil the show.

After the great job AMC has done with period pieces in Turn, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, and now The Terror I'd like to see them do a civil war series
    I think it's based on the two ships that was never heard from again. I don't think they really know what happened. I do know one thing the ships would be crushed from the ice in real life.

Watching the fear twd now. Kept expecting the guy in the beginning to say ďI reckon I ainít got no reason to kill no body....mmhmmĒ