Oct. 6 AUBURN
    Oct. 13 OPEN DATE
    Oct. 20 at LSU
    Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M
    Nov. 3 LOUISIANA TECH
    Nov. 10 at Alabama
    Nov. 17 ARKANSAS
    Nov. 24 at Ole Miss

Last edited by dawgstudent; 07-02-2018 at 07:53 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    10-2 (6-2)

8-4 (60%), 7-5 (40%).

9-3 (5-3) aTm AU Tide

10-2, with outside chance at 11-1 if we can give Auburn the beating they deserve.

15-0. I always say it this year, a teeny bit less in jest.

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    8-4 (4-4)

11-1 (7-1) definitely games that scare me, but I think we get it.

9-3. Bama, Auburn and a bit of a let down.

Really Annoying
    10-2(6-2) and a New Years 6

8-4 (4-4): Now if this was JoMo's second year 10-2 with this same team
    Last edited by thatsbaseball; 08-14-2018 at 07:34 AM.

11-1 (7-1)

Lot of swing games on that schedule. at KSU, UF, AU, at LSU, A&M, at UM. I think we lose to Bama and go 4-2 in those 6 games. 9-3 (5-3). But I could easily see us going anywhere from 2 games better to 2 games worse.

Heart says 11-1 (7-1) .. but, being a MSU fan for over 60 years, experience says 9-3 (5-3). Would really be happy with 10-2 (6-2) with a great bowl.

11-1, i think we get bama this year. we play LSU after they play Georgia and play Bama after they play LSU. we have a favorable schedule. as favorable as it can be in the SEC West.

book your tickets to the playoffs

11-1 7-1 loss isnt Bama

11-1 (loss is either Alabama or Auburn). Sneaky feeling we win the West.

9-3 (6-2). We never seem to do well in OOC power 5 road games. I can't

remember the last time we won a regular season road out of conference power 5 road game. 92 against Texas (or 2000 against BYU if you consider them a Power 5 school) may be the last one we won.

DATE OPPONENT
    Sept. 1 STEPHEN F. AUSTIN W
    Sept. 8 at Kansas State L
    Sept. 15 LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE W
    Sept. 22 at Kentucky W
    Sept. 29 FLORIDA W
    Oct. 6 AUBURN L
    Oct. 13 OPEN DATE
    Oct. 20 at LSU W
    Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M W
    Nov. 3 LOUISIANA TECH W
    Nov. 10 at Alabama L
    Nov. 17 ARKANSAS W
    Nov. 24 at Ole Miss W

[/QUOTE]

8-4 (4-4)

L's to AU, LSU (seen too many good State teams go down there and get destroyed) and Bama then one between Florida, A&M and OM.

Sidebar question - how many games on the schedule will we be favored in? Bama’s the one underdog game that’s fairly certain, but other than that, I could conceivably see us being favored in the other 11 games if we do what a lot of folks think we’ll do.

8-4 (4-4) Belk Bowl

9-3 (5-3). L’s to Bama and 2 of 3 to Auburn, A&M, and LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstudent View Post
    10-2 (6-2)
    10-2 (6-2)

10-2 (6-2) Sugar Bowl Bound. Loss to Bama and one of (Florida, Auburn, or A&M).

10-2 (6-2). Losses at Alabama and.... LSU. I know, they have Eddie O. But they always seem to steal one every year that they shouldn’t, and I’m terrified it’s us this year.

I do think we end up in a NY6 bowl though. Sugar or Peach Bowl.

10-2.

i think talent wise we have the ability to make this happen. I could also see us going 8-4 or 7-5 if we don't play to our potential. I also see that happening if we try to do too much under a new coach that doesn't fit us. we will see. The only for sure loss I see is Bama on the road. Auburn, at LSU, and at Ole Miss are toss ups to me. I think we have too much talent on this roster to not lose too any OOC this year. playing Kansas State on the road will be a tough game, but I think if we stick to our guns, our defense will be too much for them to handle. I think we win a lot this year based on how good i think our defense will be. Shoop better not waste the front 7 we have. I have a feeling we will lose to Auburn, but in a very close game. I usually wouldn't pick us to beat LSU in Baton Rouge, but we have the open date between auburn and LSU to really prepare. I like a prepared JoMo vs O. TAMU could be a trap after LSU, but we have somewhat owned them lately. I don't think Jimbo will have those boys any more disciplined and motivated than Sumlin did. La Tech will be tough the week before Bama. I bet that will be the OOC game we have heartburn with until the end. Bama, well let's just say i went in 2014 went i thought we had an even better shot at the title, and we just couldn't get it done. We play bama good at home, but not so good on the road. That one will probably feel like blowout even though it won't show it on the score board. Arkansas will be retooling with Chad Morris's system and Bilema system players. Lastly, I don't expect a first year head coach to lose his first rivalry game. I think we win in Oxford this year. I think we head to a New Year's 6 this year, but we will miss the playoff.

10-2. Wanted to go 11-1, but Florida scares me because it would be so Dan Mullen for him to keep finding ways to make MSU lose when MSU should win.

I watched the penn state/ Iowa game a while back from 2017. The way he was cool under pressure on the last drive was impressive. Maybe, unlike Dan, he will keep the foot on the gas and win some Dan choked away.

Yep. Losses - Kansas State, LSU, Alabama, and Auburn.

10-2 (6-2), with a NY6 bowl. Will lose to Bama, and one of Auburn, LSU, UF. With that said, 11-1 wouldn’t shock me, and neither would 9-3. Y’all have a really good team this year. And damn there are some snakebit MF’ers on here. Y’all are not gonna lose to Kansas State. They’re basically a souped up C-USA/Mountain West team.

Play off team. 12-0 is more than possible. 11-1 perhaps, but they will beat Bama - convincingly - and they will make the playoffs. The defense will dominate and the offense will average over 40 points a game. There may be an upset from an unexpected foe (hopefully not Ole Miss - we will have the West wrapped up by the Egg Bowl), but I really don't see a team that we don't match up well against. This team will be focused and determined under this new coach and they are going to get it done. Enjoy the ride!

11-1 (7-1) tough loss on the road at Bama. Anyone in here who thinks we lose to this year's KSU team hasn't been paying attention. With this defense, I don't even think it's a close game. Offense still won't be clicking on all cylinders and we win by 21+.

8-4 Overall 4-4 SEC - I am very hopeful for 9-3, but dammit we still play in the SEC West. I think we lose at Bama & 3 of Auburn, A & M, @ LSU, @ Ole Miss, @ UK or KSU.
    Last edited by Willow Grove Dawg; 08-13-2018 at 12:49 PM.

I never make predictions but I must add that we will not beat bama as long as saban is there. How in the world do any of ya'll think we will beat bama at tuscaloosa? I would love to be wrong and eat crow but it ain't happening.

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    11-1 (7-1) There's a new Sherriff in town and A LOT of "We are..." in this thread.

I think this bunch is going to surprise many folks. The team we have is a new coach's wet dream, much less a blue collar, offensive guru like Coach Joe who can use his hard work approach to take this team to a fantastic season.
    Never argue with an idiot. People watching won't be able to tell the difference.

8-4 (4-4)

Eight is the floor, Ten is the ceiling.

nm
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

11-1 (7-1)

I keep watching older 2014 and 15 Fordham football games and my wool keeps growing.

10-2, 6-2 The eternal pessimist in me shudders to make a rosy prediction, but I can't help myself.

12-0, 8-0
    DATE OPPONENT
    Sept. 1 STEPHEN F. AUSTIN W
    Sept. 8 at Kansas State W
    Sept. 15 LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE W
    Sept. 22 at Kentucky W
    Sept. 29 FLORIDA W
    Oct. 6 AUBURN W
    Oct. 13 OPEN DATE
    Oct. 20 at LSU W
    Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M W
    Nov. 3 LOUISIANA TECH W
    Nov. 10 at Alabama W
    Nov. 17 ARKANSAS W
    Nov. 24 at Ole Miss W Bitchslapping of epic proportions.
    [image]https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46482010_10215768325618546_1036688621446365184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=aed9b556c63cf3d486fe00646d8824c9&oe=5C754991[/image]
    MooU Has Rednecks