Thread: Anriel Howard

Anriel Howard

Any of y'all hearing anything from her or about her? It's been kinda quiet. She visited South Carolina after she said she had a great visit to Starkville.

General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No

She's waiting until after she graduates at the end of the summer to make her announcement. Still looks good for us according to rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Dawg View Post
    Any of y'all hearing anything from her or about her? It's been kinda quiet. She visited South Carolina after she said she had a great visit to Starkville.
    My source says State & he was right about Promise.
    Last edited by tired; 05-17-2018 at 10:32 PM.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Dawn Staley hints at someone unexpected flying into the nest, which doesn't sound like Howard.

Think Vic knows how to build on success?

Seems like it, unlike a certain football coach we had in the past.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Anybody know what's going on at ATM? They are losing 2 senior starters to transfer off of a really good team that had arguably the best freshman in the country last year.

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    Probably for that reason. Itís the Chennedy Carter show there now.

She has already told the schools on her list where she is going ,just won't be going public till the end of the summer.I fully expect that school to be State.

She is still on A&M's dime taking summer classes.. Will be August before public announcement.

Carter is a ball hog with a bad attitude. I don't care how much talent you have, that's a bad combination and will only take a team so far. I'm surprised their coach has let things get this far out of control.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Watching aTm play against State and Chennedy Carterís antics, itís no wonder everyone wants to leave. As good as Anriel was, I canít imagine how much better she is gonna be on this team.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Seemed like Vic implied we are getting her at his roaddawgs talk. May have just been reading too much into it, but at the very least he seemed confident he's got a good shot.

Her and the 2 McD AA they had sitting out this past season due to transfer rules. They are loaded, which is why GB aint retiring for awhile now.

I have said we were getting both all along. I am a source

Seems like it would be fairly easy to look at scholarship/roster spots and determine if there is even any availability to add anyone in the summer.