Thread: TICKET PRICE

TICKET PRICE

Can someone give me a ballpark figure for the price of tickets when purchased outside the stadium in Omaha?
    I have looked online and I don't mind paying-up for a good seat but I don't want to be stupid about it either.

Thanks for your input.

General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No

the ticket office said we could try to exchange/upgrade our GA tickets if we got there early enough Saturday morning and got in the ticket line. We are going to try that. right now grandstand tickets are little high on primesport, vivid seats, and stubhub considering i'm going to padres/dodgers game next month sitting next to the dugout for a 1/3 of the price that Saturdays game tickets are going for. i'm hoping we can get an exchange ticket much cheaper.

Get in the ticket line by 9am and they will give you a number. Scatter members of your party through the line. They will “draw”a number which will be used to establish the sequence of the line. You will have a good chance of buying good seats. Buy all you can get...probably no more than 4 each. Then sell the extras for twice the price or find a fellow MSU fan who needs tix and sell to them at what you paid. Enjoy!
    ​"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." LAO TZU

I would expect to pay at least $75 for a lower level reserved seat. Sign up for a Flash Seats account and use it.

Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    the ticket office said we could try to exchange/upgrade our GA tickets if we got there early enough Saturday morning and got in the ticket line. We are going to try that. right now grandstand tickets are little high on primesport, vivid seats, and stubhub considering i'm going to padres/dodgers game next month sitting next to the dugout for a 1/3 of the price that Saturdays game tickets are going for. i'm hoping we can get an exchange ticket much cheaper.
    I did that last time, and it was worth it.

used flash seats for a few TAMU games a couple of years ago. decent app and didn't have to keep up with a piece of paper all day. I would expect to pay about that. I've got a full GA book that i'm hoping to exchange so that should help with the price.

thanks. that's good information.

The best thing about Flash Seats is that it's all electronic, and people can post tickets there right up until game time. After the first game, I got more patient about waiting and snagged some for much lower than average.

Thanks for the advice, I knew y'all would have some good answers!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    The best thing about Flash Seats is that it's all electronic, and people can post tickets there right up until game time. After the first game, I got more patient about waiting and snagged some for much lower than average.
    So is it odd that they have no tickets listed yet?

Looks like you need to get tickets from here:

https://www.primesport.com/d/ncaa-me...e_world_series

Game 2 - and they will be delivered through Flash Seats. It seems as though the tickets aren't being posted directly to Flash Seats for sale, but through this official link.

Back to work after spending time in Omaha for the first two games...GREAT experience and Dogs appear to be playing like they are playing with house money. They could get blown out by OSU but it won't be for lack of effort, they fear no one. Some of the other teams have a bunch of good athletes playing baseball, we have a TEAM of true baseball players. Lace 'em up and see who comes out on top.
    Thanks for the advice with tickets, Flash Seats worked great and was easy to use. No problems.