Help with an Omaha T-Shirt (NOT asking anyone to buy one for me)

Here's the background, while in Omaha in '13 I saw the below t-shirt in maroon with white lettering. Didn't get one and wish I had. I've been looking for the name of the vendor/manufacturer every year since but have had no luck. I can't make it up to the Series this years and this is where I need some help. If anyone from the Pack sees this t-shirt while in Omaha, if you have time and want to help a guy out, take down a phone #, website address and/or email address of the vendor and PM me with said info. I do know the shirt is not an official NCAA CWS shirt. Thanks for any help you can give....
    Last edited by InTheIttaBenaHotSun; 06-14-2018 at 10:42 PM.

General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No

DiGorgios Sportswear 402-894-5627

There is a booth selling these with this sign. Hope it helps!

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    General Stark | Colonel Sanders Yes | No