Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boneyard sucks.
    Tand L sucks.
    Leave MIkeTice alone. Dude is real.
    CROOM was a moving experience.
    Book of Manning made me cry. Again and again.
    Susan Boyle singing made me angry. Unsure why.

One statment I will stand by. You choose.

Magic 8 ball, will Morehead make it to Atlanta? I vote yes, which factors in the equation, somehow.

Forever 17 you to Hugh Freeze, making millions off the weak minded and religious zealots, which are also devoid of any soul. Black holes feeding off each other.

Too much wine. Cheers, fellow dawgs. Good night.

We Donít Take No Shit | Loud Mouth 17in AD Yes | No

It makes for a fun drinking game.

Today was my first listen since Bob left

1. I really enjoyed the topic: "Three Defensive Players You May Be Overlooking"
    2. The content Joel added in my opinion was really good. His voice reminds me of Bill Burr. I enjoyed the listen. And I also look forward to future podcasts.
    3. The conversation regarding the redshirt rule and how we could potentially utilize it was very good.
    4. I have done very little reading on the redshirt topic but it does seem limited to the sport of football at the moment. It will be interesting to see how the NCAA opts to implement that rule across multiple sports. If football athletes can redshirt when they play 4 of 12 football games, then it makes sense to assume basketball players will be allowed to participate in 10/30. This rule will obviously be a great change for the student athlete. I'm not intending to start a "pay the student athlete" debate...but the redshirt year will give a number of athletes an extra year of sport participation and education opportunities. There is a pretty big value that comes along with that.

For the record, Johnathan Abram was the name on the podcast I kept expecting to hear. He was electric to watch last year and he will light you up. The talent on the defensive side of the ball may be the most talented sport unit Mississippi State has had. I don't remember a group that has the talent and the depth this group does on paper. I hate they've had to rotate defensive coordinators every year.
    Last edited by Hankp22; 07-12-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Serious question for T&L. Are ya'll recording in a concrete room? This morning's episode coulda used some sound deading material on the walls IMO.

Overall I like the show. I liked Bob but it's nice to have someone that can offer a negative opinion if needed and I understand why Bob couldn't put his unbiased thoughts out there.

Quote Originally Posted by T-TownDawgg View Post
    Boneyard sucks.
    Tand L sucks.
    Leave MIkeTice alone. Dude is real.
    CROOM was a moving experience.
    Book of Manning made me cry. Again and again.
    Susan Boyle singing made me angry. Unsure why.

One statment I will stand by. You choose.

Magic 8 ball, will Morehead make it to Atlanta? I vote yes, which factors in the equation, somehow.

Forever 17 you to Hugh Freeze, making millions off the weak minded and religious zealots, which are also devoid of any soul. Black holes feeding off each other.

Too much wine. Cheers, fellow dawgs. Good night.
    LOL I just saw this.Awesome
    #Frankthetank