Thread: Recruiting PSA

Recruiting PSA

Sounds like the mods at 24/7 are prepping for there to be some drama with Dannis Jackson. The plantationists are desperately looking to flip him very soon.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

17n Piece of Shit | Rob Skelton Yes | No

My OM buddy who is usually spot on in recruiting mentioned they were about to pull one away from us in a week or so, did not say who but he seemed confident. I just shook my head cause, like I said, he’s usually right. Only one he missed on that I can remember was Chris Jones but I think we all know that was closer than we wanted to believe

I was shocked when Jackson committed to us so it wouldn't be a big surprise if he flipped.

That's exactly how I feel about it.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

Yancy has been alluding to this & it is the dead period
    Last edited by Willow Grove Dawg; 07-12-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Why even commit if you’re just going to flip the next month? #respectmydecision

Quote Originally Posted by civildawg88 View Post
    Because that's been a part of at least one school's recruiting strategy for years now.

8 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by civildawg88 View Post
    It's the easiest way for them to get someone to offer more money.

Wide Receiver U***

Here's a preemptive "I didn't want him anyway"

I didn't want him anyway

Quote Originally Posted by aTotal360 View Post
    Sounds like the mods at 24/7 are prepping for there to be some drama with Dannis Jackson. The plantationists are desperately looking to flip him very soon.
    What was all that talk about him Pickering and Jar. Jones being like brothers?!!!!! DAMMIT!!!*******

OM isnt gonna give up, they’re getting crushed in recruiting right now and getting desperate I’m sure. They can handle losing on the field better than losing in recruiting.
    Last edited by Msubulldogfan1; 07-12-2018 at 12:05 PM.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Just their yearly strategy of getting someone to commit to us so they can flip 'em.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

im done following recruiting closely. money talks and after cj johnson was basically assaulted by an om fan during the egg bowl after talking shit about them and flipped a month and a half later, it became clear anyone can be bought. we are in a free agent market. if we are outbid, that is on us.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

to add insult to injury their top two commits won't likely make it to campus.

How much you giving out the cause?

isn't Shay Hodge a coach at Provine now? I heard from some OM douchebags that Russell was next....

They can't give up now.. they've got the 13th best stadium in the league to pay for!

I think Tommy Kelly is the DL coach, so we should be good.

Vandy - their real rival?

I think JoMo and the boys will be just fine when everything shakes out by signing day. No reason to get worked up.

Yeah, I saw this staff close once, and I’m already over any concern about flipmas

Big mistake by D. Jackson if he does. Learn from Getsy or don’t learn from the people at olemiss who have a reputation of not teaching wr’s to do anything but run down the field.

Unfortunately it's like signing MLB draft picks. They get to save 1st and 2nd $$$ for the later rounds.

Dannis Jackson took down his MSU profile pic and “MSU committ” in his bio. I was told yesterday that he’s not really committed and to expect him to decommit. If we still had Mullen and that staff I would be a little concerned, but I think after recruits see how this team plays this fall, along with how much players love Moorhead, then recruiting will take care of itself. Ole miss will try to spin it and make some of you believe that they are “recruiting just as good as y’all are” even while on probabton, but don’t buy into that. Their top two recruits won’t make it to campus and they have about 16 3star underrated prospects that they are “pumped” about. It really is amazing to see their fans pump up 3 stars after all the years of winning recruiting championships. Think about it, with all of those top classes in years past, the best they ever did was a sugar bowl appearance. Think about how bad their future is with last years class paired with this years upcoming class. Bottom line is this: we are going to be really good this fall and in the near future and they are going to be really bad this fall and in the near future. Enjoy it.

He's also been retweeting Diwun Black for a few weeks

on his ole miss stuff. I don't know who he's signing with, but I'm now 100% convinced he's going to commit to ole miss very soon.

Until OM actually produces something on the field, I’m not worried about them. It’s kind of sad how badly they underachieved with the talent they had. Flips and decommits are bound to happen at all schools. It’s just the way it goes if you follow recruiting.
    Last edited by Len2003; 07-12-2018 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Len2003 View Post
    Until OM actually produces something on the field, I’m not worried about them. It’s kind of sad how badly they underachieved with the talent they had. Flips and decommits are bound to happen at all schools. It’s just the way it goes if you follow recruiting.
    Flawed way of looking at it, in my opinion. They were loaded at wide receiver, and if we had just one of those guys, we are 10-2 last year and in the Big 6, possibly in the SEC Championship depending on how tie-breakers shake out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    on his ole miss stuff. I don't know who he's signing with, but I'm now 100% convinced he's going to commit to ole miss very soon.
    Ironic considering the general thought is that Black isn't that solid with them. Gotta love recruiting.

Crystal balls have them both at about 50/50

At this point I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome.

It's #godsplan. But #nointerviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    im done following recruiting closely. money talks and after cj johnson was basically assaulted by an om fan during the egg bowl after talking shit about them and flipped a month and a half later, it became clear anyone can be bought. we are in a free agent market. if we are outbid, that is on us.
    You know what they say about dem white girls at Ole Mi$$ tho!

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by jack daniels dog View Post
    My OM buddy who is usually spot on in recruiting mentioned they were about to pull one away from us in a week or so, did not say who but he seemed confident. I just shook my head cause, like I said, he’s usually right. Only one he missed on that I can remember was Chris Jones but I think we all know that was closer than we wanted to believe
    Perhaps I'm being Captain Obvious here, but I'm 110% convinced that they orchestrate these "flip from State to UM" scenarios from the very beginning. They get one of their solid commit guys to commit to State just so they can "flip" him later. You know how eat up the spotlight. They are obsessed with 6th grade shenanigans like that.

Eta: yes, I see now that I'm not the only one here thinking that.
    Last edited by BossDawg78; 07-12-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    I'm pretty sure he made that story up. He just wanted to add more drama to that entire scenario.

Not enough.