TGIF: itís not Miss Platinum

Gentlemen let me clear some things up. That pic is not Miss Platinum. No clue who that is but would love to meet her. I had a procedure Wednesday morning to help relieve some pain from a bad tooth i.e. I had some teeth pulled and a root canal on one. Go big or go home. The pain from such is not fun at all. The good doc in Madison is an Ole Miss fan. Not sure if he is just a sadist or just dislikes State folks but 17 that. He was nice enough to hook me up with something called Percocet10. I have great experience with brown water, white water, baseball water, Mexican water, and even the devils lettuce. But never have taken anything like perc10. Wednesday afternoon my ass was circling Mars looking for a place to land. Thursday morning took another and only made it to the moon and back. Swelling down pain much better.
    Miss Platinum took good care of me until Thursday afternoon. I was home in my chair and my mom was there checking on me to make sure I didnít start bleeding Or snorting perc10 I guess.
    yes my mom! Yes we live in Madison. Yes, I work from home.
    Any way Miss Platinum met a friend at Georgia Blue. Itís one of those friends she doesnít see often and didnít really want to cancel. The friend even came by our house to say hey to me and speak to my mom. (No it was not Diamond, the stripper). Yes, that story is real as it gets.

The friend drove and Miss Platinum began to drink a glass of wine. Not until this afternoon did she tell me about the half perc10 she took also. I was asleep when she got home.
    In her words she was loopy and luckily my mom had already left. It was at this time she hopped on Sixpack. She read where yíall missed Humpday and took things into her numbed fingers and began to post. Thus, she posted a great pic of a beautiful ass and side boob claiming it for herself. I asked her about that and she didnít even remember where she got the pic. Looks as though it was from a fantastic instagram that I will be researching. Her heart was in the right place just not her head.

To be clear Miss Platinum is a very hot piece of ass but her boobs are no where that big even squished up like that. She didnít mean to stir the pot she was trying to be funny. She is still recovering from a mix of wine and opioids. Which in no way is a cool thing. To be very clear NotCool at all. She feels ashamed for upsetting me, and 17ing around with all yíall.

lets be completely honest here. I am in love with a hot mess of a women. And Yes she has allowed me to post some of her pics before. She is very guarded in those things due to her job.
    I work from home I have no internet filter and I love beautiful women. Miss Platinum knows of everything I post and everything I view on the inter webs. She knows where my heart is and thinks itís fun.

Lets be honest x2. Pain pills and booze is not funny, cool or anything but very dangerous.
    this is a conversation we have had numerous times today with a couple of tears and arguably one of the deepest heart to hearts we have had in a long time, if ever. Hell, I even referenced Steve Robertson and his Boneyard disclaimer about opioid addiction.

lets be honest x3. My mouth feels like I pissed of Mike Tyson, but I plan to be back in full swing next week. Currently doing research on 70s outlaw country, cheesy love songs and Instagram accounts.

sorry for any confusion.

long live Sixpack!

Hail State! Hail State!

16 out of 19 sixpackers like this post
    Boo Dan | Boudin Yes | No

No worries, wasnít a big deal at all to me. I found it funny.

Woulda been cool if you posted another pic of miss platinum for real but whatever.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    Going for the guilt angle. I like it.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

No explanation necessary. Miss Platinum has nothing to be ashamed of.

Post on sir.
    Formally BR549

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    Quote Originally Posted by imissplatinumplus View Post
    Gentlemen let me clear some things up. That pic is not Miss Platinum. No clue who that is but would love to meet her. I had a procedure Wednesday morning to help relieve some pain from a bad tooth i.e. I had some teeth pulled and a root canal on one. Go big or go home. The pain from such is not fun at all. The good doc in Madison is an Ole Miss fan. Not sure if he is just a sadist or just dislikes State folks but 17 that. He was nice enough to hook me up with something called Percocet10. I have great experience with brown water, white water, baseball water, Mexican water, and even the devils lettuce. But never have taken anything like perc10. Wednesday afternoon my ass was circling Mars looking for a place to land. Thursday morning took another and only made it to the moon and back. Swelling down pain much better.
    Miss Platinum took good care of me until Thursday afternoon. I was home in my chair and my mom was there checking on me to make sure I didnít start bleeding Or snorting perc10 I guess.
    yes my mom! Yes we live in Madison. Yes, I work from home.
    Any way Miss Platinum met a friend at Georgia Blue. Itís one of those friends she doesnít see often and didnít really want to cancel. The friend even came by our house to say hey to me and speak to my mom. (No it was not Diamond, the stripper). Yes, that story is real as it gets.

The friend drove and Miss Platinum began to drink a glass of wine. Not until this afternoon did she tell me about the half perc10 she took also. I was asleep when she got home.
    In her words she was loopy and luckily my mom had already left. It was at this time she hopped on Sixpack. She read where yíall missed Humpday and took things into her numbed fingers and began to post. Thus, she posted a great pic of a beautiful ass and side boob claiming it for herself. I asked her about that and she didnít even remember where she got the pic. Looks as though it was from a fantastic instagram that I will be researching. Her heart was in the right place just not her head.

To be clear Miss Platinum is a very hot piece of ass but her boobs are no where that big even squished up like that. She didnít mean to stir the pot she was trying to be funny. She is still recovering from a mix of wine and opioids. Which in no way is a cool thing. To be very clear NotCool at all. She feels ashamed for upsetting me, and 17ing around with all yíall.

lets be completely honest here. I am in love with a hot mess of a women. And Yes she has allowed me to post some of her pics before. She is very guarded in those things due to her job.
    I work from home I have no internet filter and I love beautiful women. Miss Platinum knows of everything I post and everything I view on the inter webs. She knows where my heart is and thinks itís fun.

Lets be honest x2. Pain pills and booze is not funny, cool or anything but very dangerous.
    this is a conversation we have had numerous times today with a couple of tears and arguably one of the deepest heart to hearts we have had in a long time, if ever. Hell, I even referenced Steve Robertson and his Boneyard disclaimer about opioid addiction.

lets be honest x3. My mouth feels like I pissed of Mike Tyson, but I plan to be back in full swing next week. Currently doing research on 70s outlaw country, cheesy love songs and Instagram accounts.

sorry for any confusion.

long live Sixpack!

Hail State! Hail State!
    I love this combo, speak for yourself...

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

It seems as the perc are working as they should.

The means were definitely justified by the "END"

IMPP! You are the Greatest Poster of All Time. Thanks for all you do! Get well soon!

TOTS or GTFO!***

ETA: Can't go wrong with Outlaw Country. Here's to a speedy recovery.
    Last edited by CochiseCowbell; 07-13-2018 at 03:37 PM.

If anything, it gave the pack something to focus on other than the 9-5 grind for a day.

Get back to 100% my friend!
    Hail State, Braves, Panthers, Liverpool

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4A65E83-0A1F-42D8-8446-4D343AD6C552.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	10722

Name:	4A5CD98E-C020-45E3-B592-CE82C71CBDF2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	10723

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Enjoy those space trips. I’m on 3 perc10s a day plus muscle relaxers. They don’t get me higher than I could throw HD6 and DS into the air. Thanks chronic pain and tolerance.
    Last edited by kb549; 07-13-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imissplatinumplus View Post

Name:	D4A65E83-0A1F-42D8-8446-4D343AD6C552.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	10722

Name:	4A5CD98E-C020-45E3-B592-CE82C71CBDF2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	10723

Dude... DON"T let these assholes give you shit about that and tell the Miss she didn't do anything wrong at all. This board is just full of depraved perverts, like me, and she gave them something to talk about during the offseason doldrums. If anything, she did us all a favor and gave those who needed it something to fap about.

As for the opioids, just be careful with anything you have no experience with. I have to take them and luckily found a solution that does not destroy my brain and little other side effects.

Peace out.

P.S. IF she feels like making a peace offering photo in the near future in MSU gear it would be welcomed with open arms.

SHOW YOUR TOTS!1!11!!!
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

Did she make it up to you?

Get well soon. No hard feelings here. Just find out more intell about that hump day honey.

I was in a doctors office this afternoon and I'm sure folks in the waiting room were wondering what I was laughing at reading the other thread.

Tell Miss Platinum "Thank You for thinking of us". Her heart was in the right place. I agree that this has been a most excellent thread and it's been extremely hilarious.

Not a big deal. Sounds like miss impp needs a spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamoan View Post
    Not a big deal. Sounds like miss impp needs a spanking.

Name:  YD4kBgb.gif
Views: 2295
Size:  1.73 MB

ETA:

Name:  giphy-2.gif
Views: 2283
Size:  622.4 KB
    Last edited by IBleedMaroonDawg; 07-13-2018 at 09:00 PM.

You are a fraud until I see an ass with #sixpackspeak.com written on it.. House of cards built on lies and deceipt.. Drop in a bottle of Dales on that ass pic and DS will give back your free chat.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

I'd love to say just laugh it off and let it go, but it's pretty obvious you already have a grasp on the size of the ledge opioids make you walk. However, speaking as a man who lost his wife and my oldest sons mother to an opiod addiction that no one who hasn't experienced will ever understand, I can say it isn't nearly an over reaction, and I sincerely hope this never occurs again. That trap will suck a person in, with even their closest family and friends watching blindly with absolutely no idea what's going on. If anyone is in this trap or loves someone who is, please feel free to message me and I'll be glad to discuss what was taken from me and my son without us knowing it was at risk.

Her message was lengthy, grammatically correct, punctuation, commas, quotation marks and parenthesis, all placed perfectly. While on enough Percocet that she doesnít remember doing it. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    Her message was lengthy, grammatically correct, punctuation, commas, quotation marks and parenthesis, all placed perfectly. While on enough Percocet that she doesnít remember doing it. Impressive.
    Stop beating around the bush. (No pun intended)

Poor little baby his toothy hurt. Suck it up like a big Dawg and get back behind that camera. Men are counting on you! *

A little advice, something I learned after shoulder surgery. As long as you are on the Percs, you need to add a lot of fiber and liquid to your diet. Opioids Induced Constipation don't play.

This should go in some sort of hall of fame of posts on sps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    A little advice, something I learned after shoulder surgery. As long as you are on the Percs, you need to add a lot of fiber and liquid to your diet. Opioids Induced Constipation don't play.
    Great advice and let me add....its always good to put a fan in the bathroom because you will be there for a while doing work and sweating. Dropping a deuce 1x a week is a job.
    Last edited by ShrubDog; 07-14-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Currently binging Archer and this scene just hit home.

I would have gone with Russian hacking: equally timely with the opioid crisis, but less explanation required.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    Read it again. You might find an error or two.

[QUOTE=Dawgbite;1509848]A little advice, something I learned after shoulder surgery. As long as you are on the Percs, you need to add a lot of fiber and liquid to your diet. Opioids Induced Constipation don't play.[/QUOTE

Listen to this man. Better get a bottle of mag citrate just in case.

I'm impressed she could find the internets after mixing the god of all mixers.