Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't like "Hail State" as a greeting. I love the fight song, but saying "Hail State" to another State fan in public feels a little 1930s Germany to me.

Boo Dan | Boudin Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The ironic thing to me is nowadays the Peach/Chik-Fil-A Bowl is more prestigious than the Outback Bowl.
    How is that ironic. In its best day the Outback MIGHT have been on the same tier.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Depends on how you pronounce "Hail" I suppose. I don't like it because it sounds like a fabricated greeting, not one that has just evolved from use.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Iíve never seen either of those.
    Find the time to correct this mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Depends on how you pronounce "Hail" I suppose. I don't like it because it sounds like a fabricated greeting, not one that has just evolved from use.
    You're going to have to get over that. I felt the same way you did. I embrace it now, because sooner or later it will become tradition and won't sound goofy anymore.

Just do it. For the sake of MSU.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Edam cheese is highly overrated. Give me a sharp cheddar over that bland crap any day.

Really Annoying
    I don’t eat at outback because it’s not good. I’m over the whole not being invited to their shitty bowl game when we were the most deserving team. If you don’t lose to a shitty Arkansas team it wouldn’t have been an issue. All it is is the Gator Bowl for SEC East Teams. It’s not like we got snubbed for the Sugar Bowl.

I rarely eat out but like outback. Last ate there 5 years ago. Love habachi grills but Sushi is overrated.

I like John Mayer & Coldplay. Don’t get radiohead and all hair bands suck. Hacky sack was a fraud from day one. Love music but the jam band scene escaped me entirely whether the dead or panic.
    Last edited by Moe Cabelle; 07-15-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Ruth Chris, Mortons, Palm and Capital Grill are all Chains. In the Food Service Business they are called National Accounts, not chains.
    "You magnificent bastards, I read your book" General Patton.

I like Outback well enough. decent fern bar chain restaurant.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Straight whiskey/bourbon or on the rocks is terrible.
    Blasphemy. Eagle Rare neat. Thank me later.

I like that movie too.
    "At South Panola we still honor what the word commitment means"-Lance Pogue

Well it sucks, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz! View Post
    One of the finest, if not the best Christmas movies in the history of mankind.
    This is a fact. Yipee kiyae mother fcker
    #Frankthetank

Most folks find this odd but i cant stand william shatner or brendon fraser. Both those dudes give me the creeps. Idk what it is. But when i see them i think kids locked in a basement.

Mississippi State fans really are obsessed with Ole Miss.
    I still like Dan Mullen and think he handled things pretty well.
    I still dislike Stansbury; I'm absolutely baffled that people speak of him in positive light on this board.
    Mugshots' burgers aren't good.
    The "millennials are weak" concept is stupid and not funny.
    This message board is the best it's ever been.

1 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Ok.

Donít stop believing is a shitty song, and I cringe every time we play it over the PA.

Getting emotionally upset by the outcome of sporting events is dumb.

80% of baseball season is boring as hell.

Oxford is a better town than Starkville.

Most super models are about as sexy as a #2 pencil.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Christian Bale is Batman all others are imposters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz! View Post
    One of the finest, if not the best Christmas movies in the history of mankind.
    You'll be disappointed to know Bruce Willis declared it not a Christmas movie tonight at his roast.

https://twitter.com/screenrant/statu...43197835272193

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG61 View Post
    Christian Bale is Batman all others are imposters.
    Michael Keaton is Batman.

I like chubby women. Craft beer tastes like my socks smell. My dog is 8 years old and pees like a girl, but I still have hope he will lift his leg. Radiohead does suck, one good song makes you the Crash Test Dummies. My wife makes more money than me. I wear cargo shorts all the time. I don't understand why people put their kids in these skull shaping helmets. In fact, nobody cares about your kid except Mom, Dad, and Grandparents... We all have em... Congrats, you accomplished what neanderthals mastered without agriculture. I drink cheap spiced rum instead of bourbon because I am afraid of being in with whatever is popular. I don't own a grill or smoker cause the oven is easier. I listen to Yacht Rock Radio on Sirius XM radio lately.
    I never want to live in Mississippi again. I think Joe Moorehead will be great and leave in a few years for the Big10. My favorite restaurant is the Cracker Barrel, and I just turned 40.

I honestly have no recollection of the last time I saw an Outback. If you told me Outback and Applebee's were out of business I would believe you.

And I am drunk.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheMiddlex3Punt View Post
    I do chains but I don't do Outback. Logan's is my go to steak chain. And steak out in a pinch.
    Texas Roadhouse is my go to chain steak. They figured out a way to make a fried onion without turning it into a greasy mess and almost never get a bad steak.

Others peopleís kids do suck. And most of the time they are ugly.
    I use a gas grill and donít give a shit about charcoal.
    Nirvana sucks. The only good song they have is good because Sturgill Simpson made it good.
    Beverly Hills Cop movies arenít funny.
    I like our president.
    I own a Yeti and two of their cups.
    I am on about my 5th pair of Costas.
    Iím a Millenial.

Quote Originally Posted by tatedog View Post
    I don't dine at Outback Steakhouse, but it has far more to do with shitty food and a horrible gimmick than a bowl snub. I'm pretty sure I've eaten at many establishments over the years whose ownership hates us far more than Outback does.
    I'll still go and eat that bloomin 17ing onion, but I miss on purpose when I go to the restroom as a show of solidarity to my maroon brothers.

I have never returned to an Outback after they skipped over us and took Jawga

Nirvana does suck. It still makes me mad that MTV put smells like teen spirit as the best video ever, replacing Michael Jackson's Thriller, just because Kurt died.

I also dont like Phish. Or Panic after 1994.
    I hate the Ricky Bobby movie.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdawg22 View Post
    And There Will Be Blood is a terrible movie.
    Hated that movie. I wanted my money and time back after that one.

Also, Uncle Ruckus, The Money Pit is Hanks' best comedic movie by far, and may even be his best ever.

What the hell is Yacht Rock?

Step Brothers is a terrible movie. There were two funny parts: Nuts on the drum set and Ferrell singing at the wine mixer. The rest is just the movie Problem Child with grown adults. You just want to smack the shit out of those spoiled, smart-mouthed, little spawns of Satan.

Iíve eaten at Outback once since the snub and that was on the way home from Bama Ď14. Ruthís would have tasted bad that night.

I had to go to outback for a coworker's last day back in May.... so I'm out.
    Hail State, Braves, Panthers, Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    What the hell is Yacht Rock?
    It's a temporary channel on SiriusXM... Bertie Higgins, Michael McDonald, Christopher Cross, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer... Some really embarrassing shit. I was beach drunk when I fessed up, in the sun drinking all day. Rum, beer, spritzers, I think I drank a wine cooler. All that was missing was a pic of my little weiner.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    Michael McDonald
    I had a good friend, who knew I was raised on Motown, get all excited to introduce me to MM's post Doobie Brothers experiment (long before he became popular/infamous in the 40 yr Old virgin). He thought I would love him.

My response: What the hell is this shit? Why listen to this white-washed trash without soul when you can easily listen to the originals?!

Purge yourself of his abominations.