Dang! Top 10 today??

We might be Top 15 by default without even playing.

Boo Dan | Boudin Yes | No

We are not a top 10 team. It would just set us up for a harder fall

Ucf should have lost today too.

Quote Originally Posted by civildawg88 View Post
    Ucf should have lost today too.
    Ole Miss could even beat UCF.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I said Top 15. That would make next week a Top 15 matchup in which LSU would then put us out of our misery. But, alas, we will be a lot closer to OUT of the Top 20 BEFORE we play the Bayou Bengals, and there will be no doubt after it.

UCF would win 51-49

Every team in the top 10 not named Bama looked vulnerable today. Notre Dame and UCF should have both lost. I think the only team in the country that can maybe give them a game is Ohio State.

Really Annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by jethreauxdawg View Post
    We are not a top 10 team. It would just set us up for a harder fall
    The top 10 arenít top 10 teams this year. Itís littered with a bunch of schools that would be 15-25 in most other seasons. Itís a down year in college football as far as great teams.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawgFan86 View Post
    The top 10 arenít top 10 teams this year. Itís littered with a bunch of schools that would be 15-25 in most other seasons. Itís a down year in college football as far as great teams.
    for someone who spent the early part of the season trolling as hard as you possibly could, youve remarkably become one of the more pragmatic in the last couple.

Post more.

I do think fans want a year where there is good competition except for 2 teams who clearly beat the ever loving shit out of everyone else. Bama is that good this year. I'm not so sure about the rest. I dont think college football is 'down' due to Bama being so clearly better than the next best team.

I LOVE the fact that the Nebraska's and the Notre Dame's and USC's have come back to the middle of the pack for the most part.
    I think it's the long term effect of the 85 scholly limitiation.