Mullen did the fake tough guy act with Mason tonight

I'd pay to watch this fight. Grantham on the other hand wouldn't be an easy knockout for Mason. Grantham has most definitely punched a dozen or more people in his life. Mullen has never punched anything with a pulse.

Boo Dan | Boudin Yes | No

I think Grantham has a history with Vanderbilt going back to his days at UGA. He and Franklin got into a pretty heated discussion after one of the games.

Please tell me Nashville has a Target.

Quote Originally Posted by tatedog View Post
    I think Grantham has a history with Vanderbilt going back to his days at UGA. He and Franklin got into a pretty heated discussion after one of the games.
    Grantham faced a 3rd and forever...Franklin called a delayed draw flea flicker....3rd and Grantham.

Somebody better hold me back bro

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Really Annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG61 View Post
    I'd pay to watch this fight. Grantham on the other hand wouldn't be an easy knockout for Mason. Grantham has most definitely punched a dozen or more people in his life. Mullen has never punched anything with a pulse.

Granthamís fatass would last about 45 seconds before he got either KOíd or had a coronary. Mason would work him and hunchback.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Where was all that "intensity" at last year's Egg Bowl?

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @clayvaughn33
    Did anyone else think the targeting call was BS? There wasn't a launch or leading with the crown of the helmet, just cleaned his damn clock. Looked like a good block to me.
    I've polished a seat in every SEC football stadium with my butt.

J_e M__rhead - Where's the O?

Mason would have beat a mud hole in Marvinsí ass then go to Megan and beg forgiveness from her for having to watch her husband get his ass whopped. Thatís the kind of guy Derek is. He, Moorhead, Jimbo and Coach O are probably the most likable coaches in the league.

Notice that Mason wasn't by himself...the coach to his right has the stature of Dwayne Johnson.

On another note, I thought Dan's embrace at the end of the game and press conference response was a little over the top.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @clayvaughn33
    Here's the link. Sorry in advance for the ad.

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=24973781&lang=en

I missed it. Did Uncle Eddie challenge him to a race?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Cousin Edward is ALL IN in Strainsville.

The actual rule is:

No player shall target and make forcible contact to the heador neck area of a defenseless opponent (See Note 2 below) with the helmet,forearm, hand, fist, elbow or shoulder.

Note 2 includes: A player who receives a blind-side block.

I guess you can disagree with the rule if you want, but that's the right call.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Twitter
    @clayvaughn33
    Forcible contact....Last I checked, it's still football, for now.
    Blind side block...He wasn't defenseless, he just wasn't paying attention. Got to have your head on a swivel playing special teams. He got a penalty because he hit him to 17'n hard. 17'n shameful.